So, what are Papaya team doing to control this

2»

Comments

• bone16bone16 Posts: 75Member Beginner
    @tadomi yeye.. sarcastic my ass.. sorry but your full of lying crap.

you got some real problems wtf. you think your someone special? seeing your langauge is rather intusive and offensive.

you might want to try and kill enemies more. several guild mates + my self know this is a fact Ely doesnt get lower from lower level monsters. never did. Yimir, Degos, Lib. all of them give exactly the same Ely no matter what level.

Level 205 here couple of friends 219, 225, and 221. none of them gets lower ely.. and u can't prove something that is not true. 
    So gl finding out how to get ely in the future or even get a job with  that attitude. and once again your reported. for offensive and bad behaviour. Sadly i am not a CM or Gm for the forum, but if i were i would have given u a ban for 1-2 weeks.
  • tadomitadomi Posts: 41Member Beginner
    @bone16

Look.
    I don't blame you for being newb.
    There is nothing wrong with being newb.
    But please.
    Don't stay ignorance.
    Open your mind and learn from others.

You being a sheep alone is already sad enough. Now you even have more sheeps (not sure if real people or something you made up, kinda refuse to believe it tbh) around to back your sheepy facts up.

I won't waste my fingers energy much anymore so read my post carefully.

You can't prove the ely and level thing? Just get a level 170-180 character, use the same amount of ely rate compare to your main 205, get some kills inside ifrit and see. It baffles me that I have to type this out.

The next post you direct at me, I hope to see the answers coming from you. Mind you that you were the first one that claimed your facts were right so you have to prove em first. If you still can't then I'll gladly teach you and your serveral guild mates plus your 219, 215, 221 friends ( I really hope you made up this part, Jesus Christ) myself with an unedited video.

And don't think I won't mention about the IDR thing again.
    Make a video about it.
    Records yourself.
    Mister 50millions.
  • loveyoudtloveyoudt Posts: 30Member Beginner
    @bone16

Scrub says no 1 cares about me lmao you would know right. Lemme carry your noob azz through latale and make you git gut.scrub.
    ShioxSense93
    @tadomi nice to see you make another account to whine haha. just to clearify you been reported and they are investingating it.

also your just jelly.. and it's kinda lame your just blind and wont accept the truth. come back when you actually got experience. 2006 Latale Veteran. here.. 

First of all. Good luck getting a lvl 170 to enter a lvl 195 Dungeon.. and also you might want to check your facts again. only you claim to get less ely. while no other person does. fun fact. go look at guides. go ask every player in the game. go ask your friends/guild if you even got any. which i highly doubt.

could go on. your missing alot of checkmarks here. if u were right which u are not. no one would be able to farm ely at 200+ which is a clear lie. cause i see 10-20 people daily at the Yimir portal being lvl 220+ or even as high as 230 and they get the exact same ely as i do.  with around 1004% Ely rate.

@tadomi i cannot prove it? i can but do i want to? Nope not with the attitude u keep having. theres no point in trying to prove it to someone who is just ignorant. and refuses to believe someone who got more knowledge then you.

also if thats how you really are in the real world you got to many problems. or your just a kid that speaks out of the ass. 
    @bone16

you are a 2006 vet? oh god this is even more worse than i have expected

>Good luck getting a lvl 170 to enter a lvl 195 Dungeon

i wanna write some more but holy crap first sentence in and you already disappointed me

you are too scared to expose yourself i know. but worry not, come back tomorrow and i'll do that myself
    call all the people that agreed with you in here, show proof that they are not your imagine friends by write down their names in this thread. i'll teach them once and for all.

ima go sleep, your innocence ends anytime from now
  • angellecaangelleca Posts: 4Member Beginner
    @bone16
    lmao o-o do you think tadomi and loveyoudt are the same player ?ahahaha

@angelleca

dont lump a mortal like me together with him. show your respect to your based god or the peak shall punish you.
    new bloods these days smh

@bone16

as i expected. all talk and cant do nor prove anything

you have ADHD or something kid? cant wrap everything in one post? dont expect the mods to ban me just because i made a harmless sarcastic post. my posts are family friendly with no **** words. they are not kids like you. you think your weak posts are enough to bait me out of my character or distract me from the main points?
    what kind of 2006 vet knowledge all based on asking people around? or tell people to look up some guides? like outta here
    (cont because second half of my post got wiped for whatever reason so i have to type again)

>could go on. your missing alot of checkmarks here. if u were right
    which u are not. no one would be able to farm ely at 200+ which is a
    clear lie. cause i see 10-20 people daily at the Yimir portal being lvl
    220+ or even as high as 230 and they get the exact same ely as i do. 
    with around 1004% Ely rate.
    you are so new it hurts
    the mobs are 210+ so ofc high level people still can farm there.
    and still talking about the same ely thing? do you have the guts to shame your friends by write down their names? from 220 onward you will get less ely from ymir. you are so new i bet you dont even know which room has mobs base level down treatment.

and ofcourse. hurr i can prove im 100% right but dont want to because you are an asshole durr
    times up son
    this is for ely n level thing

and this is for 50m drops

get outta here with your crap-tier quality posts. stop posting anytime
  • LordDarkCloudLordDarkCloud Posts: 4Member Beginner
    @tadomi Alright, the moment you took to get evidence to prove this man wrong.
    GOT THREE VIDEOS UP TO DISRESPECT THIS MAN!
    Earned my respect man 100%
    You're awesome xD
  • ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    in order for us to take this seriously we need people to be constructive with their suggestion. instead of bashing. mashing caps lock and posting irrelevant videos to a topic because of some insatiable ego issues.

please relay your suggestions to me or one of the other CR's and we will bring it to the eyes of staff thank you!

[CR]Roze~
    Related image
    ayo hol up CR person
    >posting irrelevant videos to a topic
    so you be saying that my posts are irrelevant to this topic
    hol up
    this bone16 poster posted his lies right after the OP
    do you know how bad its gonna be if people buy his lies?
    people will not sell their LTC lower because he made it looks like 250m ely can be gained ezly by any1
    one of this threads main points is LTC rate
    i can bust his 200m 960rate meme too but no point beating a dead horse anymore
    ayo so you be saying
    i should ignore him
    in order for us to take this seriously we dont need people to be constructive with their lies
    hol up right there ayo
    my posts are not here to satisfy my ego

my post are here to keep the LTC at a imagerate
    my posts are here for the people
    the community
    we wuz casuals and stuff
    Futanari
  • FutanariFutanari Posts: 12Member Beginner
    @tadomi oooooooooooooooooooooo KILLEM
  • ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    @Tadomi
    Actually from what i see you're making this minor suggestion and a players outcry for a solution. into a Confrontational ( and unnecessary ) bullying spree. Papaya does not promote bullying what so ever.

as i previously stated we have seen this thread and taken it into suggestion. If you would like you're more than welcome to be
    constructive of the matter and message us personally on the discord or in game. We understand that people have different views and opinions regarding matters so we would like all sides instead of just one.  

from looking at previous post(s), you have an audience you're trying to impress. thats fine and all people love to follow leaders/ trying to fit in . but you're doing it in a wrong/ill-mannered way.

do note if you continue with bullying other players. and just being belligerent/Oblivious actions maybe taken !

thanks for your cooperation !

[CR]Roze~
    Related image
    a person i dont know happens to quote me counts as audience.
    correcting someone is now counts as bully.
    k i'll do this forum a favor, stop spreading my negativity by stop posting forever.
    good luck have fun behelatao signing out.
  • trixx23trixx23 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    I don't think it's necessarily papaya or ogp's fault. If you know how the game works then you know that it's inevitably going to end up like this. People legit called this within the first week of play. 3-4 hours of farming for example was the inevitable, and since i did a lot of that on ogp I was like eff that.
  • trixx23trixx23 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    Haven't played in months but it's probably the same game in almost every respect as ogp latale. Same elitist players, same merchants etc.. Same game, more content but the content is really the same old shyt lol
    djdezastur
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner

I think the administration can do something more to make this game more bearable.
    I like turtles
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    If you mean Actoz. Nah.

We need their ok just to breath in this game so far.

But the GM's are working on it!

~[CR]TheArchitect
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
    I hope this is solved. 
    I only have one request, only one. 

Return the progress we made in OGP

I like turtles
  • JellyDonutJellyDonut Posts: 44Member Beginner
    Highly doubt they will ever do that, but keep praying, i just want my fashion back, im pretty much where i left on gear/damage wise in ogp :D

image image   image image  

Cookies Are for Men Cake Is for Kings 1800 Is for me

That info is looong gone ^^;
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
    loooong gone, like latalers :( 

RIP index

I like turtles
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    You do realize if they did give us our old data back there will still be people complaining right? it wouldn't fix anything.
    The Index is only that size from 3-5 in the morning o-o 
    People gotta sleep ya know!
                                                                                   image

@JF7X00
    Yeah, but there is still people playing, complaining yes, but they will be there!

I took that picture at the same time that 6 months ago I could see 2 or 3 pages
    T-T
    I like turtles
  • SKTLordAizenSKTLordAizen Posts: 21Member Beginner
    @xasakura1 thats just so sad...
  • NabunagaNabunaga Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I want start latale but you guys scare me, better I go back to Guild Wars2...