Please increase the drop rate of POs!

2»

Comments

• BlakeCBlakeC Posts: 113Member Trainee
    BUMP
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Tbh, Japanese server is different from Maris because it's based on subscriptions that's why they have easier quests ie amount of POs, ducats, etc or get rewards after log in everyday.

Anyway, I admit that PO3 is extremely unfriendly that needs to revise like I mean you can get 32 POs for 5 uests.

1. Lisbon-Portobelo 3
    2. Portobelo-Lima 6
    3. Lima-Calicut 9
    4. Jakarta-Lima 5 (Calicut doesn't have PO1 quest)
    5. Lima-Venice 9 Anchovies are trade goods ,so Lima-Lisbon would be impossible unless you sail around SA to reach Lisbon.

PO1 and 2 are friendly while PO4 is moderate ,but PO3 is rather difficult to get.

Speaking of Travelling Merchants and Millionaires, they don't show up everyday.
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    If KOEI were to even double the drop rate of POs from quests on this server it would be a vast improvement.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • crazyhunter2003crazyhunter2003 Posts: 763Member Intermediate
    Don't hold your breathe
    IGN:JackO'Neil
  • aceman39aceman39 Posts: 943Member Intermediate
    Wanting an increase in PO's is not going to happen so what is the use of bumping this up, Might as well let this thread go. Koei  set it like it is and we can't do anything about it
    Hmmm, well, until Papaya Play tells us differently, I'll continue to hope that they've asked KOEI to look into this. And, aceman39? I've stood on both the same and opposite sides as you on some issues discussed in-forum, but unless you work for Papaya Play or KOEI, please quit assuming you know what they're going to say or do.And, since there's no character named aceman39  I've ever seen(and I've tried friending that name several times to no avail), you are posting in anonymity.My 2 IGNs are on every post I make. Who are you in-game? I'm CullumStraun and William_Adams. If you have put your IGN in a forum post, I haven't seen it, but, If you did, I'll stand corrected.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

I have placed it in forum before and I hide nothing aceman39 was my original name in Netmarble dayes. I am Aceman44 in UWO/ And  I am not the only one who say they wont raise the PO drops because we get the short end of the stick always 
    *stands up* Corrected xD. And, just because 1 or 20 players say something like this is so, it actually isn't until the host tells us it is. Anything else is speculation and/or rumor.

I understand that but apparently we are the evil forgotten step child and we sit in the corner waiting and waiting and we are still forgotten
  • eyuhfyeyuhfy Posts: 56Member Beginner
    POs are already flooding in the market after many players found they are dropped at high rate from a mysterious box which you can buy in N. America cities. I predict these price will fall more and more. 
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Oh, I figured out how to get more PO3 ,so you need 19th century for SF quests

SF  to Europe

to Marseilles 10 Goldworks

to  SF 10 Fine Clothing

Both will give you 7 PO3 each

London to SF 5 European Armours (I think it will give u 7 PO3 as well)

Amsterdam to SF 3 Tanegashima Rifles (I haven't tried that yet)

Lisbon to SF 20 Leatherworks (6 PO3)

Venice to SF 5 Goldwork (7 PO3)

Istanbul to SF 30 Cottons (8 PO3)

As for PO1

SF to Venice 5 Tomatoes (buy them at Guatemala or Merida)

Mars to SF 5 Butters (buy at Nantes)

Both routes will give you 21 PO1 O_o