[Event] Christmas Events! [UPDATED]

WarRockTeamWarRockTeam Posts: 206Approved Member, WR LGM Trainee
edited December 2017 Events
Hello Troopers,

We are giving you the chance to win a Custom Clan Logo!

Details for this event will be updated here on December 21st. Make sure you mark that date in your calendar.
*More details have been added -> here

----------------------------
Letter To Santa
Not done writing your wish list yet? Make it the most unique card you think Santa has ever received and submit it here! The top 3 letters will be gifted with an XMAS package and maybe Santa will bring you the gifts you wished for. Winners will be announced on Christmas Day (December 25th).

*Any letters requesting to be unbanned, promoting hacks, talking negatively towards Papaya, Vertigo, EAC, DE, etc. will be deleted and the user will be disqualified from all Christmas events.

UPDATE  (Winners)
1) Chantalxxd2) suupreme3) GrigorisBost

Thank you to everyone who participated. Santa received everyone's letter and he hopes you all had a Merry Christmas! If you are one of the lucky winners please send us a PM here on the forums to talk about your special Christmas Present!

Regards,

War Rock Team
JackPorongonv0nndutchmrb4bystylCorvantesp0wner1180Ertugrul1903JerrychoKillsc0redeeproy2232001VolcanoWRand 7 others.

Comments

• AyildizTuerkAyildizTuerk Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Dear Santa Claus,

My Name is Emre and I am 18 years old.I want you to know that I have been very good this year , and I listened to my parents.I helped everyone needed help.My grades at school were also very good.

This year I would realy like the K1 Xmas Weapon because I want to remember Santa.

Thank you for all of the great presents that you gave me all years.Please say hello to the reindeer.I love to watch the Christmas movies that have all of them flying around.
    I believe in you & love you dear Santa Claus

Best Regards
    AyildizTuerk
    GMBuffy
  • angelo246angelo246 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Dear Santa Claus, my name is Angelo, I am writing to you because in a few days Christmas is approaching, a day that gives very strong emotions to everyone, especially because of gifts and being together.
    I am a boy of 18 years and I'm not going to ask you a lot, but I behaved well all year, or almost, and I think I deserve a little something,
    what I ask you has no matter, and cannot buy unfortunately, I spent some dark days and I just want the luck to come back for this Christmas, just long enough to feel good, I recommend do not disappoint me, II'll check if my luck is back by opening a package on warrock
    see you soon Santa Claus,
    and merry Christmas

regards
    -Angelo
    -Angel
    SartaelNergalGMBuffy
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody here a Merry Christmas and here is my Christmas letter :)

p0wner1180GMBuffy
    WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
    Mike
  • jojdddjojddd Posts: 0Member Beginner
    caro santa claus...questo natale non mi dispiacerebbe avere un premium 30 days...vector nl retail...e un regalo a tua scelta...ovviamente non lo pretendo...ma mi farebbe piacere ricerveli...auguri di buon natale
  • Killsc0reKillsc0re Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Santa!
  • Killsc0reKillsc0re Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Merry Christmas And Happy New Year! :)
    GMBuffy
  • deeproy2232001deeproy2232001 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    hey santa..need my lvl uping....:3

• m7modab77m7modab77 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Merry Papaya Play :)
    Master Serendipity Clan !

Happy New year Team Papaya Team
    GMBuffy
  • VolcanoWRVolcanoWR Posts: 1Member Beginner
                                                              Merry Christmas Papaya Play ♥                                                                                                                           and Happy New Year                                                                                                                         Happy birthday to all Warrock Players                                                            
    GMBuffy
  • SartaelNergalSartaelNergal Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Dear Santa Claus

My Name is Jesus I live very far from the North Pole, in Ecuador

I am very happy that you are coming to my house,I have been very good this year, I promise.
    I would like this year for Christmas is AW50F_CHRISTMAS to play in favourite game WarRock.

I’ll be waiting for you on Christmas Eve with Cookies & Milk.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Jesus (NergalSartael)
    GMBuffy
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    GMBuffy
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • CrucialCrucial Posts: 25Member Beginner
    Dear Santa,

This year I have been such a gooood boy... well, a good boy... Okay, okay!, I have not been bad at all!

Although last Christmas I tried to catch you - I am extremely sorry for it, and you know it -, this year I will be sleeping when you come to my house. I promise it (cough).

Many people have those special robots that vacuum dust by themselves. I want one of them because I am way toooo lazy (oh no!, I must say positive things about myself!). I want it for my mother. At the moment, all I want for Christmas is that my family stays as it is. I love all of them and wish them all the best - yes Santa, I also wish you the best! Despite everything, I know that you are rich - although you change gifts for cookies and milk - so I would like to ask you for something for me, what about some money? Every single teenager wishes that hehe. Well... not much, though, just 200$. Anyway, if this is too much, it would be enough if you gave me a permanent AW50F for my favourite game. Yes, you guessed it again, it's WarRock!

I hope my wishes come true and, as I said, don't be afraid to come to my house, I will be sleeping (or at least you wish so).

Merry XMas Santaa!!!

Crucial.
    GMBuffy
  • Sezeru61Sezeru61 Posts: 28Member Beginner
    GMBuffy
  • t0pch0t0pch0 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Dear, Santa

I want to tell you that im fine! I don't know but if you can could you posibly make it so i can turn into a Dragon pleeeeaaassseee !!!!! 
    Or a M134 so i will be able to kill some zombies. Either one will do.
    Thou i would like it if you can make me turn into a DRAGON :) <3 :) <3 :) <3

P.S. Have a happy Valentine's Day 
    :)
    GMBuffymitaka008
  • GrigorisBostGrigorisBost Posts: 0Member Beginner

From GregoryDear Santa Claus

Hey Santa, Merry Christmas

My Name Is Gregory, I’m From Greece, And I’m 18 Years Old.

This Years It Was My Best Year Of My Life 2017, I Will Miss That Year!

I Do So Many
    Things This Year, I Trip Another Country, I Fly With Airplane First Time And So Many Things Yet.

THINGS I LOVE: I Love Winter, I Love Cold Weather, I Love Christmas, I Love Snowing,

I
    Love
    Raining,
    I Love Christmas Decorations-
    Christmas Tree-
    Christmas Lights, I Love Opening Gifts, I Love Gaming in Winter, And So Many More Things.

I Love My Family, I Was Listening My Parents, And Help Them Every Time.

I Hope You Fit In My House Chimney Because Its Too Small.

I
    Hope
    You Suprice Me With Nice Gift.

I Wish Merry Christmas
    To Everyone, And Healthy Life to Everyone!

This Is
    My Message To You!

I See You Next
    Year Santa, Bye.

PEACE AND
    LOVE <3

GMBuffy
  • GrigorisBostGrigorisBost Posts: 0Member Beginner
    From Gregory – Dear Santa Claus

Hey Santa, Merry Christmas.
    My Name Is Gregory, I’m From Greece, And I’m 18 Years Old.
    This Years It Was My Best Year Of My Life (2017), I Will Miss That Year! 
    I Do So Many Things This Year, I Trip Another Country, I Fly With Airplane First Time And So Many Things Yet. 
    THINGS I LOVE: I love Winter, I Love Cold Weather, I Love Christmas , I Love Snowing,
    I Love Raining, I Love Christmas Decorations- Christmas Tree- Christmas Lights, I Love Opening Gifts, I love Gaming in Winter, And So Many More Things.
    I Love My Family , I Was Listening My Parents, And Help Them Every Time.
    I Hope You Fit In My House Chimney Because Its Too Small. 
    I Hope You Suprice Me With Nice Gift.
    I Wish Merry Christmas To Everyone , And Healthy Life to Everyone ! 
    This Is My Message To You! 
    I See You Next Year Santa, Bye.
    PEACE AND LOVE <3
  • SeexAiimx3SeexAiimx3 Posts: 1Member Beginner

• karamf888karamf888 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Dear santa,

happy new year i wish u give me k1 christmas and m4a1 christmas and AW50F christmas perm have a nice day and Merry xmas santaa!!!

Hanzo
    GMBuffy
  • jamaicawez22jamaicawez22 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    HO, HO, HO,Herkese Mutlu Yıllar !!! 
    2018 yılına girerken tüm iyi çocuklar için, onların adına özel olarak mektup göndermeye karar verdim ! Hatta resimlerimin bulunduğu sticerlar da benim onlara hediyem olacak. Mektubumu aldıklarında ne kadar mutlu olacaklarını düşünemiyorum! 
    Ancak bu konuda yardımlarınızı bekliyorum. Bildiğiniz gibi Kuzey Kutbunda yaşıyorum ve bir yıl boyunca tüm dünya çocuklarını takip etmekte zorlanıyorum. Çocuğunuzun mektubunu unutmamam için bana hatırlatmanızı rica ediyorum. 
    Sevgiyle Jamaicawez; 
    Noel Baba
    HO, HO, HO, Everybody Happy Birthday !!! 
    By the year 2018, I decided to send a special letter to all the good kids on their behalf! Even the pictures will be a gift for me. I can not imagine what they'd be happy with when they got my letter! 
    But I expect your help in this regard. As you know, I live in the North Pole and have a difficult time keeping up with children all over the world for a year. I ask you to remind me not to forget your child's letter. 
    Jamaicawez with love; 
    Santa Claus
    GMBuffy
  • MiflehMifleh Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Dear Santa Claus,

My Name Nimo and I am 17 years old, in this Christmas a m4a1 xmas permanent
    because i really like m4a1's and i want all kind of it..

Regards
    Nimo
    GMBuffy
  • karamf888karamf888 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Dear santa,

my dream was to win k1 xmas and m4a1 xmas and aw50f xmas permanent weaps, when i was a 10 years i was want this weaps reatils case i like it i never won this weaps , u make WarRock great again and make me good i wish u come to my home im sleeping and waiting u and i hope u give me the weaps and thx alot santa.

Merry Xmas santaa!!!

Hanzo.
  • Doenert1erDoenert1er Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Dear santa i want nothing this year
  • deshicideshici Posts: 47Member Beginner

Yeni yılın en anlamlı hediyesi mutluluğa, bazı özel hediyelere mutlulukla ihtiyacım var, bu yılın en özel hediyesini kazanmaktan çok mutluyum. Beni, 2018'deki tüm papaya oyun ekibiyle mutlu ve huzurlu bir yıl dilerseniz mutlu ve huzurlu yıl yolda vektör xmas kalıcı silahı buluyorsunuz

Mutlu Noeller Noel!
    Deshici
  • deshicideshici Posts: 47Member Beginner

The most meaningful gift in the new year is happiness, I need some special gifts happily I am very happy to win the most special gift in this year If you wish me a happy and peaceful year with all the papaya game team in 2018 happy and peaceful year you find vector xmas permanent weapon on the road

Merry Christmas Santa!

deshici
    SINXLEYGMBuffyBlackHorrorWR
  • RosenweissRosenweiss Posts: 41Member Beginner
    Hello Santa,
    The start of every year takes me a step closer to the attainment of my dreams. Hope this year is the breakthrough one and my dreams finally turn into reality. :) If'd get K1_Christmas (maybe Permanently :P ) I would be happy!

Merry Xmas!

Rosenweiss ;)
    GMBuffy
    Rosenweiss 

• KartalajanKartalajan Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Merhaba Sevgili Santana ..

Yeni Yilin Son Vakitlerini Yaşiyoruz Mutsuz Bir Sene Geçirdik Umarım Bize Güzel Süpriz Hediyeler Göndererek Sevindirirsin Bizi Mesela xmas Scar Gibi :)

See You Noel Baba 

Mr.Sherif
  • KartalajanKartalajan Posts: 5Member Beginner

Hello Santana ..
    We are heading towards 2018 when the last days of the year are unhappy .. New Yilla Gives Us a Skepticism That You Will Have No Happy Years
    mr.sherif
    Hello Santana .. 
    Last Days of the Year Warrock Ta We Are Sende We Love You ( xmas Scar)
    see you 2018 
    mr. jamaicawez

GMBuffy
  • SINXLEYSINXLEY Posts: 4Member Beginner
    querido santa para esta navidad  me gustaría mucho recibir de regalo unas armas que he querido siempre y nunca las he podido tener ( m60 gold slot 8 , barret slot 8 o m134 gold slot 8) ojala en esta navidad reciba mi regalo ya que llevo jugando 9 años warrock de ggamersfirst y creo que me lo merezco por honesto y por que siempre compro cosas en la tienda 

gracias santa ojala revisa mi regalo de navidad 

HO HO HO . feliz navidad y prospero año nuevo

GMBuffy
This discussion has been closed.