Comments

• suupremesuupreme Posts: 3Member Beginner
    GMBuffyreportacc
  • BlackHorrorWRBlackHorrorWR Posts: 2Member Beginner
    imageserendipity
    GMBuffyreportacc
  • ultimate58ultimate58 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Dear Santa
    I do not want to go unhappy to 2018 I'm waiting for the nice gifts from you in the last days of the bad last year I hope you'll make us happy Surprises (xmas Scar)
    Merry Xmas 
    Mr.Ultimate
    Happy New Years Guys

GMBuffy
  • tazsnipertazsniper Posts: 17Member Beginner
    dear santa give me anything that comes to your mind jk just give me any skinned k1 that would be cool thanks santa!
    15 6700k gtx 1050
  • ultimate58ultimate58 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    sevgili Santa
    2018'den mutsuz gitmek istemiyorum Geçen yıl kötü geçen günlerde hoş geldiniz hediyelerinizi bekliyorum, umarım bizi mutlu edersiniz Sürprizler (xmas Scar)
    Mutlu Noeller 
    Mr.Ultimate
    Mutlu Yeni Yıl Guys
  • itzyaasinitzyaasin Posts: 28Member Beginner
    Dear Santa,

I was a good guy this year, people were raging ingame i did never rage at all they raged at me and i didn't answer them hihi ^^

Regards,

Peaced
    itzyas1n
    Peaced
  • itzyaasinitzyaasin Posts: 28Member Beginner
    Dear Santa,

Nexon milked the game, but Papaya is doing some great work, can you tell them for me? ^,^
    My question for you Santa, Because i'm a goodguy and im always helping people i want to ask you for some Servers spread over the world and especially in Brazil & Israel.
    I would like some ESL guns for example m4a1 gold esl & mp5k gold esl for a nice period ^,^

Loves,

Peaced
    GMBuffy
    Peaced
  • eestikillereestikiller Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Dear Santa. My Name is  eestikiller, i wish  for Christmas a m4a1  permanent
     Happy Xmas!

Regards
    eestikiller
    GMBuffy
  • KingItalyKingItaly Posts: 5Member Beginner

• itzyas1nitzyas1n Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Dear Santa,

Merry christmas and a happy new year first.
    Can you tell Papaya play for us that they did some amazing jobs this year?
    The game is improved and it's fun to play again sometimes it's lagging on the game i would ask can you fix this Lags Santa? to give us maybe some more Servers located over the whole world especially Brazil & Israel.
    I would like to have some Mp5k gold esl and some ESL guns who knows what i get 

Love

Aechie,

GMBuffy
  • 3serasker73serasker7 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I am very happy to have chosen me
    I need happiness for the important gift of the year which is the most important gift of the year and for some special gifts. I want a happy and peaceful year with all the papaya children in 2018, m4a1 golden 30-day weapon warrock'u happy and peaceful year.

Happy Noeller ho ho ho

Mr.3serasker7
    GMBuffy
  • KrestanskyWRKrestanskyWR Posts: 18Member Beginner
    Dear Santa Claus,
    My name is Christian, in game better known as krestansky.
    i don't want any gift like weapons or something like that, 
    I would like to ask you only to release a bit of christmas spirit to warrock community,so that after your arrival, all the warrock players are more respectful and happy and everyone can enjoy the game with more fun.

However  the personalized clan logo I would not mind.

I wish you and your helpers a good job and to make all the people of the world happy.
    Best regards from krestansky.

GMBuffy
  • FundamentFundament Posts: 47Member Beginner
    Hola Santa,

I'm WarRock soldier. 
    By the end of every day since last WR update I've been hunting elves on PvE mode, but please don't be mad at me because of that. The only thing I wanted was xm8. Not only I was killing them, but elves also killed me multiple times what destroyed my emotions. 

Please, give me xm8 because your elf made me sad :''((

Cheers Mrs Santa (:
  • reportaccreportacc Posts: 3Member Beginner
    helo santa, i love winter. i love permanent gun, thank you please give me thanks
    BadMeetzEvil

Dear Santa Claus,

this year I behaved very well and I also helped a lot of people. I spent a really nice year and I had a lot of fun on warrock with relatives and friends. This year during the Christmas season I will play my favorite warrock game and I hope that there will be many surprises as well as the event exp and I also hope to win a personal clan logo. I've dreamed of a personal clan logo for years, but I've never been able to win it. I am writing this letter to tell you that what I want for Christmas is a m4a1 gold permanent, but I would be satisfied with any other permanent weapon of your choice or just a personal clan logo. I hope you will receive this letter and that you will satisfy me as you do every year when I behave well. Also, when you arrive, do not forget to take all the sweets and gifts that I left you under the tree. I wish you happy Christmas and I hope you will spend a nice year together with your friends and relatives.

Regards, 

Salvatore. 
  • ottetti96ottetti96 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Dear Santa, my name is Francesco and my wish for Christmas is the Christmas m4a1, I know I did not behave well because I killed so many people on warrock but I hope in your goodness.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Italy, Rome 12/23/2017
  • BlackHorrorWRBlackHorrorWR Posts: 2Member Beginner
  • sweetkinq22sweetkinq22 Posts: 33Member Beginner
    Dear Santa

• ChantalxxdChantalxxd Posts: 17Member Beginner
    suupreme
  • ChantalxxdChantalxxd Posts: 17Member Beginner
  • papisalsapapisalsa Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Mister Santa Gordo:
    Espero cuando recibas esta carta estes viendome jugar Warrock, mira mi pobre inventario, esta de lo peor, y eso no es todo, ademas de eso tengo que aguantar a in monton de laggers, y hackers que andan ovc, y yo como siempre aguantando plomo, espero tengas pesar de este servidor, que quiere in empujoncito para matar a todos esos bandidos que aparte que andan lag, se burlan y me llaman nub, quiero que tu me ayudes a ganar juegos dandome una Buena arma, tu sabes que necesito, a lo mejor mejoro mi KDR Bueno tu sabes y espero que hagas conciencia y me ayudes.

posdata:
    Si en caso decides darme algo no le digas a ese monton de invidiosos, que quede aqui entre nosotros por que estos me van a seguir en todo warrock y me van aniquilar Ok, saludes a los HGM y dile que me apoyen mas, Bueno Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo a todo Warrock sin importer pais , idioma o raza BYE"
This discussion has been closed.