- Advertise the game as much as you can do

- Be careful in HGM selections and please make a better one

BME TeamSpeak3 Server IP : ts.bmeclan.eu
    BME Clan Web-Site : bmeclan.eu
    BME Discord Server : discord.gg/wP5YCt6
  • Muse01Muse01 Posts: 134Member Trainee
    My whishes?
    Hmm,
    bring me back the old Warrock without this silly blinking Weapons and this stupid costumes.

WombargerN0HCH0ikPl448qneksukkaKillingtimeCorvanteshitmen1022Chantalxxdmarcie90

• Okapi147Okapi147 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    I have 100 things to say but here's my one suggestion

Stop catering towards campers, bad players and exp grinders and make the game more about skill. You're probably already aware of the amount of people in the game complaining that someone is "ovcing, GPSing or hacking"... Because people are so bad at the game and staying only in their comfort zones. The game doesn't need CrAaAzY weapon balance updates. Just remove the skin affects first and foremost to see a massively positive affect in-game.

- Right now probably 90% of players are depending on Sara / Gina skins and/or heavy Famas / XM8 loadouts. You need to remove the stat bonuses on these skins OR put some sense behind them and give some of them very slight advantages and disadvantages.

- I don't need to explain why everyone hates mines. I want Flash mines and M14 mines to be deleted from the game. But because you would never bite the bullet, remove the EXP that mines give. This just encourages players to play engineer, camp more, and get worse at the game. Not good for the community. And remove that stupid Motion Censor from Tournament mode please.

- People are ONLY playing the 2 most no skill maps in the game, Khali, Byway, Khali, Byway, Khali, Byway, Khali, Byway... You get my point... Get people out of their darn comfort zones! If this means putting 100% exp boost on two different maps every day, then so be it!

- NEVER EVER give items like the bunny shoes, chicken shoes, chicken mask, or anything like that ever again. And remove all stat bonuses from skins. No one wants Headshot defence or Body defence on their skins. That's complete RNG on whether you kill or die, or win or lose a round. Not good for competitive gameplay.
    CryptionGamingWombargerShinopwnKillingtimeCorvantesTysiak094Chantalxxdmarcie90TohkaYatogamiAhmadJbaly
  • CryptionGamingCryptionGaming Posts: 13Member Beginner
  • CryptionGamingCryptionGaming Posts: 13Member Beginner
    And also remove bighead from the game. People are using it to get faster EXP, not learning any skill or any aim. And it's just a stupid idea, giving people the ability to increase their headshot rate too (a senseless statistic nowadays).

People are just grinding FFA bighead with m14s and flash mines, and wondering why everyone else is OVCing, GPSing and hacking, and meanwhile they have no brain... These things are breeding a cancerous community.
    HarryBosch
  • TheRedEyeTheRedEye Posts: 36Member Beginner
    If any of you guy, mods, or any type of member know anything (ANYTHING) about gaming, then you guys know that the number one priority should be F2P.

If you don't understand the importance of F2P the game is done.

WombargerikPl448CorvantesJhin95Chantalxxd
  • VoltadVoltad Posts: 15Member Beginner
    Be able to ask for moderator to come to room and verify if someone is hacking. 
    Be able to pin a room with a hacker so a GM can go there and check it. There would need to have a limit of 2-3 flags a day per player.
    Be able to make ESL rule rooms, m24 only rooms, no mines rooms, random map with xp bonus rooms.
  • WombargerWombarger Posts: 49Member Beginner
    K2 network player here. This game is in a more horrible state than ever, but this is mainly because of G1 and Nexon, not Papaya. I see from the ban lists that you are trying hard and that is cool. 

Most things are already mentioned by the other players; remove skin stats (or skins fully), remove any silly character add-ons like chicken shoes etc (is this an army FPS or some kids game?), stop the introduction of new maps, characters and weapons or anything of this nature. Focus on the basics: performance, play-ability and F2P.

My single wish is something I would have liked to see for more than 10 years now: out of bounds zones at the enemy bases. This is something for BG and UO, obviously not for cqc. It would finally (partially) remove this spawnkilling that is ruining the game. Just look at Battlefield, which is most closely related to BG, you need to have a safe-zone to get into vehicles and infantry to have a go at other flags.

Hope you can make this a thing. 
    pipinal10p0wner1180Muse01
  • BurtdunkinBurtdunkin Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Make esl 1-4 slots only.
  • pipinal10pipinal10 Posts: 46Member Beginner
    @Wombarger
    +1
    After performance, the spawn killing is the biggest problem in BG. Battlefield 1 doesn´t have this problem.

As I said before, we DO NOT need more weapons or maps, just fix the game performance and lagg.
    Wombarger
  • OldDaysOldDays Posts: 75Member Beginner
    Need a solution for kick vote system.Usually players getting kick for no reason, especially new players/low levels.
    And yes need a solution for one sided games in BG and spawnkilling.
    N0HCH0
  • N0HCH0N0HCH0 Posts: 390Member Trainee
    OLDDAYS

I'm ready to buy if there is a legit antikick in the game

Anti-hacker turned into an anti-gamer. 

The kick system is the worst in the game.
    p0wner1180
  • EliteAiForcesEliteAiForces Posts: 46Member Beginner
    Make the servers stable! This should be your main priority. You add some useless crap (tactical gear) with the new update and i play one hour server disconnected/crash, exp down from 83% to 81% (finished game it would been 85%). Unbeleavable! Will we soon see maintenance for unstable server?
    N0HCH0
  • sexstarzsexstarz Posts: 42Member Beginner
    Considering this hasn't been closed yet. 

IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THE INSANELY USELESS TACTICAL TRASH.
    Not even a day it has been in, and everyone hates it already.

Communicate people, the community didn't ask for this, WE DON'T WANT UPDATES WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, when does it get through.
    Wombarger
    Ooooops, you're gone! Shocked?
    Lol, seriously Papaya? You implement EXACTLY what we do NOT need. Some P2W add-ons. Did you even listen to the community for the last six months?

Don't become like the last publishers please. Just copy WR Korea and we are good to go.
    I didn't like some of the new tactical gear, but loved the PvE ones and that we can get them for free. The tatical gear that buffs BG and CQC players it's unfair for new players, they shouldn't exist. Please nerf them, sell them for way more WRC and let us buy them with dinar. 

PLEASE give us the possibility to play in ESL rooms as there is for creating premium only rooms.
  • ShinopwnShinopwn Posts: 3Member Beginner
    How can we only say one thing, more permanent weapons and items, why? Because to have more players in a game, there has to be something attractive, a situation that does not happen. It is VERY DISPENDIOUS to enjoy warrock in its entirety without thinking that you do not spend 10 or 20 euros per month.

Warrock was once a game 24 hours in 24 hours was always with rooms full and with servers whether Americans there were 3 servers with people to bust, money spoke louder and things have changed, nowadays there is 1 server that does not fill and game modes that are empty, warrock needs deep restructuring, a little background, and to attract new players they can not always be asking for money for everything!
    WombargerN0HCH0
  • melikpolattmelikpolatt Posts: 11Member Beginner
    They don't even answer to any suggestion here below in the thread...
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    Dear @melikpolatt,

We want to let you know that every single interesting suggestion is discussed with the full GM team.

Regards.
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    The biggest issue with warrock following pay to win is uneven (LVL100 vs 1-10s), unbalanced (F2P vs P2W), clan stacked rooms with so many games ruined within a short time (1-2 mins) of a 40-min game starting. 

This game suffers massively from one sided teams, people rejoining / quieting when losing, clan stacking and people who rotate the same map over and over refusing to play anything else and leave there comfort zone. BG has so many maps that go un-played because people are unwilling to leave there favourite... A good player will be able to play across all, not just stack one side of one map! 

I would change how games are started. Room size depended would require x-amount of people to be in the room to start. Does anyone think its right a 16v16 room starts with three people? Starting any BG room with three people is just wrong.

Way to often games are starting 2v1 where that one player does nothing except leave as soon as someone else joins. By this time the two have taken bases and have trapped the now single player into main base. The games ruined and its only just started! Not forgetting the rest of there clan waiting in the lobby to join. Having to start a game spawn trapped is not fun but sadly this is how so many BG games go theses days.

Instead the server / game will pick the map, choose the sides and balance the teams based on level. You leave a game you are locked out of that room and cannot rejoin and cannot re-enter! There is only one room available and till this is fully filled no others will open. So you log in click play and do just this... Play. 

Not worry about what map it is, or who is on your team or the enemy's just log in and play! Even teams started with even numbers GG

On top of this remove everything if you leave a room... Why should you gain anything from leaving a room half way through a game?  Make it so leaving a room is pointless and a time waist. You have to finish the game for your stats to update!

But how rooms are created and players join needs sorting out!

Voltad
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • melikpolattmelikpolatt Posts: 11Member Beginner
    Here is a list of things:
    -If someone is PMing you the chat shouldn't erase, 
    -Bigheads and weapons should not see thru walls/glass
    -if you walk across a wall you should not see thru the wall.
    -Adrealine/medic box should WORK always (sometimes it doesn't work.
    -medic box/mines are sometimes going under map or in the wall stuck
    -When warrock launches/start your computer get really small i think 1280x720
  • CorvantesCorvantes Posts: 76Member Beginner
    1- Better Communication between Community and War Rock Team.
    2- War Rock Reloaded ( Updated Graphic, Better servers ) 
    3- The biggest problem in this game is OverClockers & Scripting #dmghack. We want to solve this problem as soon as possible.
    4- Make other weapons more balanced.
    5- In the future, if you want to add new characters do not add statistics > only (0 Stats)
    6- support multi-core to War Rock GLOBAL.
    7- Remove the big head.
    8- Make this game more F2P.
    9- Remove Death cam from this game.
    10- Change settings and let all players creating any map they want without premium. This is sad /bad for the players who want to play this map and don't exist with them a premium.
    11- Change system clan wars because there are hackers and there is no way to defeat from the room only to accept the loss.
    12- Make in items shop ESL Weapons alone. And this is a good idea for new players because they don't know what it means ESL.
    13- New maps CQC / BG / PvE.
    14- More events at CQC / BG / PvE.
    15- And also. It will be good if the ESL War Rock site will be added to the official site to War Rock. This is a good idea for new players who don't know this game on ESL.EU
    16- knives with new skins + Gloves with new skins + Weapons with new skins. 
    17- New Mystery Boxes. Increased rates of winning items for longer durations + Removed lower duration weapons and items of 3 or 7 days + Removed the survival coin, and increased duration. 

I'll post more in future but this is a nice and healthy start.

Regards,

VoltadKillingtimeRevenqe
    Please fix the bug in Hidden Cave. After we get the gate to 0% it won't open. I have never ended this map cause the team gets stuck in the 3rd stage and when the gate finally opens we only have 5 min or less.
    Wombarger
  • NitrouZWRNitrouZWR Posts: 188Member Trainee
    New AK 47 Skins
    www.bmeclan.eu - play fair, have fun!
    Voltad and NitrouZWR, from all the issues we are facing in this game, you guys decide to remark weapon skins and a silly bug on a PvE map....

No wonder this game is dying with these priorities.
  • N0HCH0N0HCH0 Posts: 390Member Trainee
    change the fkn kick system or sell antikick
    p0wner1180
  • lLGElLeaderlLGElLeader Posts: 3Member Beginner
    weapons permanent please new package with permanent guns please.
    p0wner1180TheRedEyeWombarger
  • CorvantesCorvantes Posts: 76Member Beginner
    My post #2

Here are my suggestions: 

- Remove mines from the game. Because of this, the player makes camping behind the mines and this is annoying to the players against him and makes them leave.

- Give the players more insight on how everything will be happening, show previews before implementing updates so players can give feedback before integrating something into War Rock.

- If we will go to the items shop. We can not see who will talk to us and you should do a solution to this. For example, add the chat channel on the right side in items shop.

- Create ESL rooms  ( ESL weapons / Default Characters ) 

Regards,
    NitrouZWR
  • RevenqeRevenqe Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Make money cups.