What would you change of War Rock?

Comments

• luger55luger55 Posts: 25Member Beginner
    My godness.... no editing, no deleting, shitty copy/paste function with buggy background of the keyletters... what is this Forum?

Alot of QoL can be done here as well.
    Really sorry for the triple post but man... I have no other option.
  • SuperAidsSuperAids Posts: 14Member Beginner
    "Who needs a working Forum when you have Discordserver"
    Every Admin response ever
  • luger55luger55 Posts: 25Member Beginner
    Nevermind that forums are a wayyy better structured feedback and honest discussion tool to use.

It's way more orderly and discussion actually stick to topics instead of casually writing around with 10 trollers inbetween in a facebooklike temporary chat.
  • sinbad9000sinbad9000 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    The Deathcam should be removed because it gives away your position to the enemy, so you gotta relocate everytime you kill an enemy, back in 2013 the minimap (in the upper right of your screen) was updated to a radar-like style, and when you recieve damage from an enemy , a red dot appears on your minimap and reveals the location of where the enemy but that red dot does not move at all, it stays where the enemy took the shot that hit you for 3 seconds. That update was okay but the deathcam, it's just too much. It's not just a replay, IT IS LIVE , IT SHOWS YOUR EVERY MOVEMENT AND EXACT LOCATION TO THE ENEMIES THAT YOU'VE KILLED. the minimap is enough, it is up to the players if they have map awareness. Plus, in deathmatch modes, there is "Air reconaissance" for the team who is kind of losing, for every 10 minutes. It basically scans the whole map and reveals the location of all the enemies.
  • kocke96kocke96 Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Make the deathcam a setting you can toggle in the room. It would be nice if we could combine event modes like big head and pistol
  • mitch0099mitch0099 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Mult-Core support would bring me back to this game.
    My 8 core AMD 4.00 ghz cpu renders my only 30-70 fps
    unplayable at this time
    Killingtime
  • DanieldddDanielddd Posts: 0Member Beginner
    1. Remove the Death Cam, im not playing Deathmatch because of this.
    2. Bring back other type of primium (Bronze, Silver) 
    3. Take care of the OVC players.. its not fair to play like this
    4. there's no Cupon Code's like was before.. when i buy WRC i think it would be nice to get a 
    random Code 

• pr0m4n14kpr0m4n14k Posts: 3Member Beginner
    I would like to fix a bug, which is killing before the appearance of the character. We Poles have almost always such a situation. The opponent has not yet come out of the wall, and we are already dead.

Polish soldiers greet!
    AkhyarToomexqKillingtimeHellWalker
  • KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    @pr0m4n14k this happens for everyone, its about the netcode of the game, its crucial to fix this asap, or the game will be dead.
    llfr4nllHellWalker
  • HellWalkerHellWalker Posts: 4Member Beginner
    There is a lot to be refreshed and removed in the game.

1- Foot sounds need to be improved a little more.

2- One of the biggest problems in the game is the P2W. When we look at today's popular games (Pubg, cs go, rainbow six, etc.) in the slightest way we can not see the P2W. Because players now consider it ridiculous to invest a significant amount of money into a game for years. When Warrock arrives at Steam, players who will try the game will have deleted the game as soon as they see the P2W system. You can read the evidence in Steam reviews.

3- Graphics need to be completely renewed. Since the game came out, there hasn't been a slight renewal of graphics except for brightness and shadow.

4- New weapons are like the weapons of Wolfteam and Zula-style nonsense games. The appearance and sound of the newly arrived weapons should be renewed or removed.

5- Server Tickrates are disgraceful. When the opponent starts bunny hoping at me from behind any wall, I'm running low before I see the opponent, I hear the gunshot and I know this has nothing to do with the lag.

6- I don't know when it came, it was childlike and I thought it didn't fit Warrock, Snowman costume, Chicken Feet and so on. I think the costumes should get out of the game. I'm sure a newcomer will laugh when he sees these ridiculous costumes.

7- You have been aware of FPS drops for about 1 or 2 years and you have not yet come up with a solution. There is a serious optimization problem in the game.
  • WarRockYoutube2019WarRockYoutube2019 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    change at map odyseey remove the vehicles or make the same map with another name for CQC 
  • JustInCase07JustInCase07 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Which things are adjusted after receiving all the feedback above? 
  • WizardLogicWizardLogic Posts: 37Member Beginner
    I've played Warrock since it was on K2 network all those years ago, and the one thing that only strikes me is the difference between a F2P player and a P2W player. You can learn how to get good at vehicles, learn nade lanes, learn how to position and lean, learn how to bunnyhop and dodge roll. They are core mechanics that can get you an edge on the competition, but nothing can bridge the power level gap between a player who has access to 6th slot, a min maxed loadout with stam/HP sticks, and 3/5/8th slot weapons + a sidearm. This is heavily emphasized in tournament play, where F2P players often bring their team down, and are often eliminated in the first round. 

Introducing more weapons that users can purchase without premium is a start, as would adding the option to purchase weapons permanently with Dinar. Letting F2P users get 5th or 6th slot items without gamble style boxes or special events would help promote a more stable gameplay experience for them, allowing them to learn how to play the game, and then power up by buying Stam/HP sticks or Adrenaline. 
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
    And what is made of all that is written? Nothing. The illusion that this game is important to someone. Papaya, you can even make Mystery boxes of 50 cents but no players-buyers)). You drove everyone through your corrupt HGMs and their hackers friends. I congratulate you Papaya . Now you PAPAYA can play your own game with admins on your exNexon server )))
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee

What would you change of War Rock?

Make hack banable
    Ban OPK/telekill/invisible/rapid fire hackers, even on patch day they ruin game and no active GM or HGM and lack of response on support also.

Papaya dont u think it need to change?
  • Manav001Manav001 Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Sir we need graphics and new modes to add in warrock with new vehicles......
    cyberdev8910
  • riskillriskill Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I would like you guys to add an extra common server which allows players from Asia to play the game together.

I stay in Europe but my friends are in asia but they cannot join my server nor I can join theirs. 

Keep this as a separate server in addition to the local one.
  • FreeMindedFreeMinded Posts: 0Member Beginner
    the thing i would like is an update on all the sounds, creating a more smooth game play and giving us that "war" feeling that COD did a good job on.

Peace
  • FreeMindedFreeMinded Posts: 0Member Beginner
    why my post dont work? i try again.

I would like a total update on all the sounds, resulting in a more smoother game play and bringing back that "war" feeling COD did a good job on.

Peace
  • HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Survival Island needs a change! 
    There are people playing teamwork to win, designated where they spawn and pick all off from there! 
    Why not just make random spawn! 
    Look at likes of haribooo  Sirjux and a lot more the kd is telling a huge story of the way they are team playing.
    I will get lots stick for this but it's supposed to be a singular mode game

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    He is not teaming he just use hacks, lag switch and other lovly usefull stuff
  • DybaleDybale Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Hey Guy !

I want to see ho much zombies i kild?

ADD Some zombie Stats
  • XdutchlessXdutchless Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I would like to see lag fixes, looks like people can abuse this.
    Also i would like to see higher resolutions like 2560x1440 and 3840x2160.
    Not sure if this lag fix is fixed but it could explain why i am sometimes lagging/ encountering other laggers.
  • kamilabest1kamilabest1 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    d22
  • ChocoQ420ChocoQ420 Posts: 48Member Beginner
    What would I change?

I’d make every base weapon, of every gun that isn’t camo’d, free to use for everyone, and we’d only pay for cosmetics.

We wouldn’t pay money for slots, we wouldn’t pay money for anything that effects gameplay, being px items like 6th slot change, anything in 6th alot, 5th slot, 8th slot, any corresponding BASE VERSION NOT CAMO’D Of those guns, so that gameplay for everyone is fair, whether you’re free to play or not.

No more boxes, direct purchase only, perms cost $5-$25. No more gambling. Strictly going for what the consumers *would* spend money on, on a rotation. No more timed individual weapons. You could even still sell timed packages that give you bang for your buck for 30 days. I wouldn’t buy those though, I only want permanent items.

I’d get rid of the HGM System and have moderators, they should have no control over who gets banned outside of discord or forums. There needs to be someone, or multiple people from Papaya monitoring the game & the community.

I don’t think anyone likes the HGM System outside of the HGM’s, or people who know the HGM’s. It’s just a faulty setup atm.

I’d personally help pay for a project for DE to modernize warrock for modern day PC’s. Graphics/gameplay don’t need to change, just a re-work, or just a completely new engine that’ll use all of warrocks assets, and upgrade the CPU/GPU processing, along with a 64-128 tickrate.

Plenty of other things too :)
  • KronaltKronalt Posts: 3Member Beginner
    2560x1440 please.
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
    we need new publisher with gaming server
  • Mrhades420Mrhades420 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I'd Like To See War Rock Get a Graphical Update And Massive Over Haul To Bring Back Players From G1 Days. G1 Days Was Where It Was At With War Rock But Now Its Just Steadily Dieing And One Day There Wont Be Anymore Players At The Rate Its Going Now. So Improve The Game And The Graphics And Over Haul It And Watch Players Flood Back in Also I'd Do So Advertisements On Youtube And Other Types of Advertisements Through Several Media Outlets 
  • per1scopeper1scope Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Bring back costum clan logo's for everyone..
  • per1scopeper1scope Posts: 2Member Beginner
    How about finally changing the rewards from daily premium box..? They're useless and for years it has been the same.