Which packages would you like to see in the webshop?

[HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
Dear troopers,

For the next webshop update, we would like to know which weapons you guys would love to find there.

Please, feel free to make any suggestion, but refrain yourselves from asking for permanent guns. Is there any special package that used to be sold before, but that is no longer obtainable? Is there anyone that you wanted to buy, but you did not have the chance to do so? Please, let us know.

Best regards.

Comments

• o00oo0oo00oo00oo0oo00o Posts: 10Member Beginner
    5th slot as stand alone px item
    Hellinoisassi2assi
  • melo95melo95 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    so you are not going to put permanent packages? lol what will be the next disadvantage for us, then?
    ShinopwnRamseesWR
  • loszit00loszit00 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Garden Package
    G36 camo for 8 th slot

• distortiondistortion Posts: 120Member Trainee
    I'd like to see the 8th sloth packages return

G36_Camo_8th
    ump45_camo_8th
    Mp7a1_cheetah_8th
    aiaw_camo_8th
    tommy_gun_8th
    Xm8_aligator_8th (already there - i know)

etc.
  • CryptionGamingCryptionGaming Posts: 13Member Beginner
    M4 Desert Package
    fuffalal
  • sexstarzsexstarz Posts: 42Member Beginner
    Anything but Famas.

You can pretty much sell everything if you make the gun being sold useful. Refer to that with weapon balancing ;)

You should actually sell SOME permanents, starter permanents (AGAIN NO FAMAS 90% ALREADY HAS IT). Keep those packages as standard packs and don't change them, only release different ones with events. New players are at a heavy disadvantage currently which is unfair and makes them want to leave and I don't blame them, not papaya's fault, but it's the responsibility now. Just have a standard set of permanent weapons for sale so they can atleast have something. Just keep in mind that the majority of the players left has so much permanents already. I know you don't want peeps talking about permanents, but this is something that needs to be thought about cause selling packages really overpriced for just 30 days.. I wouldn't want to stay as new player.
    RosenweissRamseesWR
    Ooooops, you're gone! Shocked?
  • NitrouZWRNitrouZWR Posts: 188Member Trainee
    Ak 47 Country Packages
    www.bmeclan.eu - play fair, have fun!
  • RosenweissRosenweiss Posts: 41Member Beginner
    -Tommy Gun
    -MP7A1 Cheetah Edition
    -AK47 Country Edition
    -Famas Gold

and

-Random Gold Weapon box
    Rosenweiss 

• williamcarvalhowilliamcarvalho Posts: 2Member Beginner
    SPAS! It isn't even in item shop!

And permanent weapons
    p0wner1180
  • gomez8325gomez8325 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Bring back package what include SPAS-12 Jiufen Package, Dragon Package!!! Or better idea refresh itemshop with:  Spas, Dual Scorpion, Dragunov, Shovel, tmp9 silver 8th, g36 camo 8th Another package idea the old tmp9 package: tmp9 /5th or 8th slot/ permanent and px item permanent ammo box or med box
  • BadMeetzEvilBadMeetzEvil Posts: 265Member Intermediate
    M4A1 Desert

AK47 Country
    BME TeamSpeak3 Server IP : ts.bmeclan.eu
    BME Clan Web-Site : bmeclan.eu
    BME Discord Server : discord.gg/wP5YCt6
  • [HGM]MaskedMan[HGM]MaskedMan Posts: 134Approved Member Trainee
    @BadMeetzEvil @CryptionGaming

The M4A1 Desert was already put in the webshop not so long ago, twice. 

We do still have permanents, just not in a straight up package. There are plenty of ways to obtain a permanent weapon right now
  • BurtdunkinBurtdunkin Posts: 1Member Beginner
    AK47 EX, M4A1 Desert, Limited characters, Please no mystery boxes I don't gamble but I like the weapons in them. Would like to see the autum weapons, Valentines is coming up. 
  • melo95melo95 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    @[HGM]MaskedMan maybe i'm blind, but atm i can't see any permanent package in the webshop/game shop. that's what i meant... why do i have to spend money every month when i can spend it for once? why do I have to spend a lot of money buying mystery boxes and trying my luck to win permanent packages, when can I spend them once and have them forever? why do you still have this thought p2w? in this way you will never go on lol
    Shinopwn
  • zeylnorzeylnor Posts: 5Member Beginner
    please add an 8th slot m249 package for heavy it's impossible to play heavy in bg without it.
    also, things like the G36_8th camo which hasn't been seen in the game for a long time. i would really like some of those items that have been unobtainable for a long time
  • CorvantesCorvantes Posts: 76Member Beginner
    - Ak47 country
    - ESL Weapons, K1 M4a1 AUG MP5k M16A4  Ak47 DESERT. " I mean with new skins " ( All versions 3th-5th ) 
    - And It would be good if you add some colored knives like ( COMBAT_KINFE & M7 ) and more knives.
    Also it would be good if you would add gloves.( ESL GLOVES + Noraml Gloves ) -> ( All versions ) 
    - Add Slot_5th
    - Hmm and what about new sniper? ( M24 - New Skin ) 

Regards,

NitrouZWRKelKow
  • DaltonLSXV8DaltonLSXV8 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    Don't really understand the whole logic behind saying do not mention permanent weapons. It's what most of us want. Anyway, I won't mention my preferences then, because they all include permanent packages :P

• JerafahJerafah Posts: 4Member Beginner
    The One Day Super Ultimatum Tinatium Diamond Packages
    ( For Every Branches )

1 Day Premium
    1 Day Slot 5th with 1 Day Slot 5th Weapon 
    1 Day Slot 6th change with 1 Day Hp Kit + 1 Day Stamina Kit
    1 Day Slot 8th with 1 Day Slot 8th Weapon
    1 Day Fast Reload
    1 Day Gloves with 10% Accuracy

and then dont to expensive.

kole411
  • NuffiiiNuffiii Posts: 202Member Trainee
    How about just filling up the shop with stuff. A shop with mostly empty categories that state "to be filled soon" is senseless.

I am fine with removing all of those permanent packages since i already have enough of them. Ok it is a kind of unfair for new players but there aren't many of them anyway. But usually the shop contained many "supporting"-packages. Packages that consisted of a few useful items for i.e. medics or assaults.

Now you offer packages with guns that can be bought for 30 days while many own them as permanent guns.

Thus the shop is pretty useless.
    p0wner1180
  • GamersFirstGamersFirst Posts: 5Member Beginner
    -Items/Guns for permanent period - I wouldn't like to see "retails" neither in web nor in game shop. Items for a permanent period should remain rare and nexon is the reason because majority is "spoiled" when it's about permanent stuff. I'm glad to see how papaya play works the way to make this game F2P. If you ever decide to sell permanent stuff, it should be 100e or idk, but price should be very high for perms. 
    -Web shop in general - some kind of a plan should be made for web shop because it's the only thing I'm not satisfied with since papaya started publishing WR. The changes must be made, just so that papaya will gain resources, but with this web shop plan, I think not many players will pay for WRC. There should be better balance between prize and the package that is being sold. There's a nice way to gain money by selling temporary stuff, the only thing that is needed for that is a good plan.

• Mariachi21Mariachi21 Posts: 10Member Beginner
    -premium m60 gold 8 slot
    -permanent 8 slot
  • RamseesWRRamseesWR Posts: 4Member Beginner
    m249 8th Permanent ( Heavy Trooper ) I LOST MY ACC WITH ALL MY RETAILS IN MIGRATION
    butlipan420
  • ChantalxxdChantalxxd Posts: 17Member Beginner
    I would like to see the m4a1 pink added to the gun collection.
    You could try to make a new pink package then, that includes the m4a1_pink, a pink nade, k1_pink and some additional items ( like slot 5/8). :D

• SkywinZSkywinZ Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Do more of the events where you spend a certain amount of money you get a perm I like that and will make me spend more

A autumn package mostly mpx autumn maybe a way to get that perm would be nice not a mystery box

Also a lighting package lighting mpx xm8 etc again not mystery box if it is mystery boxes make it so you can only receive the guns not px items that’s why I don’t but mystery boxes

Spas

Vector black

More ways to win perm guns like I said spend a certain amount of money get a perm or the mystery box guarantee box event where you buy say 25 mystery boxes your guaranteed to win that gun perm
    yonkers
  • PsychosePsychose Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hey,

Gold weapon permanent box. :D
  • gomez8325gomez8325 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Now we are full of ak47 and many different m4a1, k1, vector,and mpx now bring spas if we ask 
  • xRangerxRanger Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Hey,
    TheWarro2016 weapons PKG 
    please in the webshop
  • kaasbonker1kaasbonker1 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    I know u didn’t asked for perms and u want packages, however my suggestions:
    Permanent M249 on 8th for heavy trooper
    Permanent aw50f for sloth 3, 5 en 8
    Permanent sloth 5 and 8
    Something interesting for sloth 7 would be great, like t-bombs/t-capsule on heavy
    More packages with even odds on permanents.
    p0wner1180butlipan420
  • sexstarzsexstarz Posts: 42Member Beginner
    No one here asked for Famas, yet 15 famasses have been plowed in. Stop pushing them, 90% already has a famas and they're for sale in game aswell. Nerf the overpowered guns, buff the weak guns to a decent similiar M4/K1 tier with their own specific traits obviously and you'll be able to sell everything once again. Improve guns such as UMP, Uzi (yes again it's still trash), different snipers, HK416, GALIL, t65K, OTs14 etc etc. and you'll be able to make great packages out of those once they're useful and the overpowered isn't overpowered anymore. Think smart, stop the famas. WEAK GUN LIVES MATTER
    Wombarger
    Ooooops, you're gone! Shocked?
  • butlipan420butlipan420 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    back m249 8 th on heavy trooper
    qneksukkaProMed