[PvP Trial Period] Unlimited Battles on Seas! (Closed)

Comments

• CocoaPuffBunnyCocoaPuffBunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    Congratulations, Traders and Adventurers, YOU are sending a message and making an impact on this game.  You are not "Over Reacting" to this outrageous Pirate Pampering Rule Change;  YOU are doing the only thing you can, by staying away during this trail period.  There is another upcoming opportunity to send a message . . . The Company Deliveries on the 15th.  I urge you to not log in for Company Deliveries, so that everyone will see plainly the results of their outrageous decisions.

Thank you, and continue the Embargo, please.

~ Cocoa-Puff
  • lefox271lefox271 Posts: 495Member Intermediate
    @Culvern you are being a bit partisan when you speak of 'over reacting'.

It's a trial period. As players we want to influence the outcome of the trial. How can we do that? We post our comments on the forum and change our playing behaviour.

When there is a principle involved it's what people do. We forego our own interests and act for what we think is the greater good.

During the trial I'm protesting by staying in EU.
    Culvern
  • WatchkeeperWatchkeeper Posts: 36Member Beginner
    I like the change.

I don't do maritime unless forced to. This change adds a little excitement to completing quests and doing some trading.

As for losing my crew, which only happens if when the Pirate tries to board, I have not found that I am slowed down to much by having a small crew, so long as I can repair my ship it is OK. I also find that I don't lose much cargo, maybe because my storage is quite high.

I do wonder if the people complaining about the change actually play the game and if they do, do they see it as anything more than a race to get rich.

THawk420CulvernSpookles
  • THawk420THawk420 Posts: 210Member Trainee
    CPC needs to shut it n get on with its life, +5 plunder ranks for 30sec, it knows so little bout battle that that would be a joke item
  • CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
  • CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate
    @TommaDork

You just proved a landlubber knows more about how the piracy game functions than you an "alleged" pirate. For those that don't know like YOU storage blocks plunder and you must have a higher plunder rank to counteract it. Therefore if used right before a kill it gives you a large boost to plunder without having to waste slots on crappy low stat plunder gear. So this can be a substitute for better gear in addition I said it could also give +5% speed which would make it valuable to all classes but you ignored that because its a good idea and you rather oppose me than ever give . Sit down with Nellemus AGAIN and learn how plunder and storage ranks work in plunder. Btw your English sucks you talk like Bizarro from Superman get hooked on phonics please.

Oberrill

ok ok ok here we go again! fist of all WOW really storaget n plonder.... i never knew... read back over some of my post you have already replyed to you unlearning fk knuckle i ha said the very same about storage working to combat plunder you muppet thats not what your missing, when would you use that item, before you enter melee.... what skill should i drop to run a +5 plunder item that will 9 in 10 yimes not be running by the end of melee when plunder is figgered. Its a bigger joke than yo CPC.... n 5% speed are you for real.... whos not running 30% or more, i for one am at 66% most days n what i should drop down to 16 to buf to 21 for 5sec..... SHUT YOU MOUTH N GO HOME YOU CRUMB 
    Oberrill
    Spoils are FREE in game item you imbecile it would be meant as a boost on top of any boost or no cash boost at all if youre a free player.  If you make a FREE item easily accessible that gives a massive speed boost then people will DUH Create alts and farm them like you did with your own alts for your bounty hunter titles you god damn MORON.  It has to be a boost but not over powered to the point it would cut money from papaya selling normal speed ups or spark mass farming of alts while still having a demand. 

You're not intelligent enough to see the big picture or think about cause and effect and that completely insane incoherent rant just proved how little you actually know about micro transactions, economics and the game in general. This is why we all make fun of you in Game. 

Also if you need to 3 skills active to defeat a clipper with a 30 crew that you caught in melee then you need to give up piracy and do only dungeons because you suck at piracy… well now that I think about it considering YOUR level of skill you might actually need those 3 skills active to defeat a 30 man clipper my mistake Lmao! 
    Oberrill
    all the free ingame buf items are as per the cash shop ones ie the dont stack just STFU 
    you make fun of me in game, wow how you swing that when your not even ingame again STFU
    3 skills, like row abordage n acc..... you no nothing CPC, did you miss the last 2 here ya go again, STFU 
    Hence why i suggested the “change“ keep going its fun watching you make a fool of yourself lol
    All one line replys to shut down your evry point, the only time i cant shut you down in one line is when i neeed to stop n spell things out for your dumbarse like just now 
    ..... ok i read back over all posts on this page n you saying you said 'change' was the only time you said it

What i did pick up on this time however is that you dont seem to get that skills active in battle have no real inpact on melee, please you know all of this sooooo well please tell me what skills i need to have running before i hit melee to cill clippers faster.... 7 DONT you fkn say abordage 
    Also while youre here can you please tell the thread what 3 active battle skills you need to use to sink those 30 man clippers again LMAO.

well to sink a clipper it would be about the dura would it not, STFU
    3 skills yall… 3 SKILLS lmao.

Dura is irrelevant as it was meant to be used to aide in PLUNDER remember +5 plunder for 30 seconds as stated above so explain what 3 ACTIVE melee skills you NEED to defeat this ship Tomma cant deflect anymore ANSWER the question.

and this is what i ment about you can not hold an agument, your all over the place n nothing you say has any bearing on anything.

you trying to say i cant melee a clipper or cant sink them, not that any of this really matters after all you are just an old hasbeen wait sorry a neverwas 
    Let me refocus you

I suggested spoils give +5 plunder for 30 seconds to overcome storage you whined about not wanting to give up an active melee skill to do it and you said and I quote… 

"what skill should i drop to run a +5 plunder item that will 9 in 10 yimes not be running by the end of melee when plunder is figgered. "

So I asked what 3 active melee skills do you need to defeat a 30 man clipper that you simply just cant give up ONE to defeat these super OP ships known as heh heh trading Clippers? Lolol

Also how is this 30 man crew ship giving you so much trouble in your 170 or MORE crew pirate ship with maxed SP and maxed assault that you cant wipe it out in 30 seconds? 

Now answer the questions or are you really THAT bad at piracy Tomma?  

ok here is the problem its not a melee skill that you wouldnt be useing, you know them Miser's chains for +5 storage they take an active skill slot not a fkn melee skill solt you idiot of its an active battle skill needs to drop to fire that off n you'll need to before melee would most likly be how it would work.

active battle skills n melle skills altho both active skills are not the same thing you fool 

and heres an other thing, my ship 155 crew not much at all, most pirates sailing with 300+ at the moment you know nothing of what you speak just shut your hole for XXXX

now bugger off n go read up on on how to pretend your a chick is bout the only thing you managed to do in uwo n even then only ppl that buy that are the nebs you baffle with BS 
    newbs*
    You idiot I know what an active skill is I know the limit of 3 my question is

If one is active with +5 plunder you have 2 left what 3 do you need to plunder the 30 man clipper? It's a very simple question that you refuse to answer 

Name your 3 must have active skills that you NEED to plunder the 30 man clipper that you simply cannot afford one for +5 plunder?

Everyone watch this guy watch what he says he been ducking and trying to find away out this question all day...
    You got no frigging clue, there aint a set that fits all fights if you did anything outside of dules you may know this just shut the XXXX up n get out of the forums ya gor from arguing with some one 2-3 pages back to arguing with me n the 1 fact remains, your a seville crumpet thats spent more time sitting around spilling garbage about parts of the game you have only ever heard of than doing anything remotly game related. FYI selling isnt one of them things thats really what the games about, yes we all must buy n sell to get what we want its not what Unchated Waters is about tho, kind of thought the name a big give away there
    i'm dun, this ment to be pros n cons for the event not you validating your worth in a game you no longer play..... CPC, STFU n go home 
    ooh so not dun... 

yh i never knew bout storage n plunder, put that crack pipe down CPC you cant tell your own arguments from the ppl your arguing with, the what 3 skills would i need to melee a clipper was first asked of you by me in my 7th post on this page then 3 posts later from you having not awncered yourself after i told you ya couldnt hold down an agument if your life depended on it you pull my question back out on me n clamb your the one that can hole focous n better ya fouces others... you are an out n out dipstick 
    now i'm dun, for today
    See told y'all he couldn't / wouldn't answer my question just like I said because it would require him saying yes CPC you're right you don't need 3 active skills to sink 30 man clippers a +5 plunder 30 second boost would work.

Thank you Tommy for proving my point I mean unless you finally tell me the 3 skills that you need active to melee and  plunder clippers I'll take this as a W on our debate smoochies Tommy don't let those clippers beat ya lol :-*

Another L for Tommy XD
    it wouldnt work, you would still need to use it before melee, whats a melee round take like 15sec that means anything outside of one round n the items timed out before it was any use 

i never said 3 skills are needed n why would i stop to tell you what 3 skills i hit first as i enter a fight my merits in battle are displied in battles not turned into BS in forums 

smoochies.... fuck offf dude i am no faggot 

Oberrill