Give us back PING LIMIT! make WR great again!

DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
Since no ping limit and shiFt servers game turned hard brown shiFt!

---On foggy mist map zombie still on roof but knife killing us in ground level then after we all 3 died jump down to us (OK i know it is possible just basic long range knife hack)
---Getting none stop killed before they come from other side wall (OK i know it is a hack named wallhack)
---Geting instant killed in tank with max HP by only 1 rocket (Ok i know it is a rapid fire and tigerboat and case fire hacks out)
---I die from 5 def tank rocket kill with 5-7-10-12-14-15 and even with 19 rocket on same tank tipe )OK i know it is possible HP hack, scripting, ini file editing, or just using the old and ultimate OVC)

But as GM and HGM and papaya stated they fixed all of that so it must be the PING limit what is missing, right??????

So i would like to know dead GM team when will be PING LIMIT BACK?????

THX for your kind respond!

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    "dead GM team"  lol mistiped and only now see it is DEAR GM team

• PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
    Druida

It does not make sense for them to write something. It’s best not to invest in their game. 

This game is 100% controlled by a german hgm  and a group german hackers
    Druida
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    WarRock doesnt have any "German HGM" anymore. Last one was Forest as far as i know. And he left already several Month ago.

Druida
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moritz don't lie. This is your lie and non-recognition of the problems, and so there are no players left in the game.
    Druida
    What lie man. Tell me.

------------------------------------------------------------
    HGM Prisma - Dutch - Global Server
    HGM Caronte - Italy - Global Server
    HGM Apex - USA - Global Server
    HGM Cheerful - Spanish - Global Server
    HGM Paris - German but inaktive so ignore him here. - Global Server
    HGM Kimble - SeaServer anyways.
    HGM Legendary - SeaServer anyways.
    HGM Savannah -  SeaServer anyways.

Now stop to telll bullshit. Thanks.
    Druida
    All these HGMs are not the owners of the game. 
    Bullshit everything you said. 
    I hope the time comes and the game falls under the control of an honest publisher. 
    Then we’ll see what kind of player you are.
    Druida
    The Owner of the Game is DE. No one of DE is German.
    If you talk about the LGMs. Those arent German aswell.
    Your imagination is very funny to me.

Druida

DragonForceWR

I know that DE is not an abbreviation for Deutschland. 
    You invent things for yourself and laugh at it. 
    Don't you think that you are laughing at yourself?
    Druida
    DE - DreamExecution. The Developer of WarRock.
    Druida
    DragonForceWR

really ? xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Druida
    This is your problem. You consider yourself smarter than everyone.
    Druida
    http://www.dreamexe.co.kr/
    AddressDream Execution Technology Co., Ltd. Head Office 135-888 Shinan Bldg 3F, 523-10 Shinsa-Dong Gangnam-Gu Seoul, KOREA
    Druida
    Dream Execution Technology Co., Ltd. Head Office 135-888 Shinan Bldg 3F, 523-10 Shinsa-Dong Gangnam-Gu Seoul, KOREA
    You can’t even make your forum normal xd
    I wrote that no one of DE (DreamExecution) is german.
    because you say that "the Owners of WarRock are German" But not a single "Owner" of the Game is German.
    Not the Developer.
    Not the Publisher.
    Not a single LGM
    only 1 single INACTIVE HGM.

So once more.
    Stop to talk Bullshit.
    Druida
    DragonForceWR

I thought you were able to understand that I distinguish between DE and Deutschland)))

Your mental problems concern only you. 

Dude do not think that people are stupid and you are smart.
    Druida
    all my answers were referring to:
    "This game is 100% controlled by a german hgm  and a group german hackers"

Because as i wrote above its 100% Wrong. NONE except a Inactive HGM is German.
    NOT A SINGLE INSTANCE OF THE GAME. No Developer, No Publisher, No LGM no one.
    Druida
    Even those kids with hacks few weeks ago werent German. So why do you always cry about German Players?
    Stop ur Imagination and bring facts LOL
    Druida
  • HGMPrismaHGMPrisma Posts: 70WR GM Beginner
    Hello Druida,

Thank you for your suggestion in regards to the ping limit.

I have recently discussed this with another user on Discord, so I will write what I said to that user here.

Ping limit only works if you yourself have a relatively good ping to the server, but take for example the hours that people play from America, which is often the majority on the server at those hours, then the ping limit is no longer useful, associated we also have the problem of packetloss. You can have a good ping to the server, but if you are going to drop packets spontaneously, you are still going to lag, despite playing in a green-rated room.
    So for now the previous pinglimit system that was in place will not be implemented, untill a revision of the system will be implemented or untill we find another solution to the problem.

@Papayanexon2 @DragonForceWR
    Please keep in mind to stay on-topic of the discussion.
    Druida
    Kind regards,
    [HGM]Prisma
    Simply not true i dont care when USA players play i not come up to play a lag game!

When
    was ping limit active i was choosing al ltiem green ping so i was able
    to kill 8 gamer with 1 amo clip, now 2-3 clip to kill one and thats a
    hardcore big difference!

I kill same country
    gamers as i am with 4-5 amo fired, kill turk/german/other idiots with
    50-60-80 amo fired which is a huge difference, and die from their shoots
    before they even come out from cover, basicly option A):
    1.we both behind wall opposite side
    2. hear fire sound and i die, he still other side wall
    3. then come my side

It should happen like this, option B)
    1. other side wall
    2. come my side
    3. he or i kill him or we kill each other

Clearly papaya prefer option A) over option B)
    Question is why A) ????????

We need ping limit back so we can block turk and german force laggerss and hackers, 2 day ago a german kid spammed hacksite on forum, i checked it out wtf is that and see force lagg + invisible hack active downloader 4650 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Why papaya do nothing about that???
    I reported a few idiot invisible hacker and half of them still active gamer WHY???
    And how "suprising" the still active hackers happend to be mostly turk, and smaler portion german gamers, with PING LIMIT back we can fight them!

I remember old times when put green ping hacker/lagger/idiot gamer amount dropped huge!
    And when saw ping change from normal green to 999 know OPK/invisible/telekill/or other funn will start so i had time to exit room and leave the hacker to bake in his own shit!

Ping was also a nice indicator who has sitstain on his hacker face, and we want that back!

DragonForceWR

How do you not like when you are killed)) 

How quickly do you start to cry)) Take yr famas xd

Druida
    I "cryed" about the fact that u need DBR for kills :) one of the most OP Assault weapons in the Game :)
    I just told you that i will use nub guns aswell if you arent able to play without op guns :)
    Not my fault that ur bad.  And not my fault that you got no balls to play skilled :)
    So... nexttime.... SIT :)

Druida

Now I’ll start to kill you often, in a couple of days I will get the Asus MAXIMUS XI HERO WIFI + DDR4 4200MHZ and again upgrade the computer )))
    Druida
    imageimage
    Druida
    When he not hack he usually rage about your gun when he hack he will say "I heard u nab" despite the fact u not muving but he can hear your breathing over the internernet...

Prefire start other side wall he again hear u even if u in Crounch he can hear u ........

And near patch day no play then rage about same guns he using....

Error....
    Draga get lost if u not asver to topik make your own and u can rage all u want! Get lost!
    Now we are waiting for  "Balancing"  DBR for Dragonforce ))))

PAPAYA  "Balancing"  DBR next update? )))))
    Players If you want to kill dragonforce think about what to do with the Internet settings. 
    With normal internet settings this dude does not take damage.
    Druida
This discussion has been closed.