[Issue] Disconnected from server After clicking "Connect"

[DK]PapayaPlay[DK]PapayaPlay Posts: 41Admin Beginner
We are aware there is an issue regarding the ability to properly connect for some users. Some players are reporting that they are getting disconnected when clicking the "Connect" button from the character select screen when trying to log into the game.

Currently when a player abruptly disconnects or force closes their client (closing with the [x], al4+f4, ctrl+alt+del, random disconnect, etc) there is a 5 minute wait timer to be able to reconnect. Unfortunately, it seems the timer goes much longer for some players than intended.

We will be investigating this issue and resolve it as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.
CynnisterGallorumRexarmandosalasGreenFrogcaixuanvitmcdowellbuddy19SmokeyMacPot0071akadiozgladiator380

Comments

• Ronoa2016Ronoa2016 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    my problem is when i try to login my account it said your ip has been block+
    lugnvil01adzyeem
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    edited June 2016

what happens to me is I load game, get to login part, put in my ID/password, put in 2nd password, get to char section, hit "connect" get kicked back to login, try to log back it says "reconnecting may take 5 minutes to reconnect" then disconnected from server pops up. I never force the game closed or hit any of those buttons. I don't know why anyone would force the game closed with those buttons. I think most of us are just getting kicked back to login part after clicking "connect" at char section. Oh and if once I am on the game if I try to change to a different server it kicks me to log in and then repeats the 5 minute wait and disconnected from server. please fix asap!!

romanceeternalchubyangelsmokecaixuanemmerconpotpot1SmokeyMacPotkubera
  • primd4l94primd4l94 Posts: 22Approved Member Beginner
    What I personally experience is logging in, I enter the game, I play for 5 minutes when out of nowhere my ms skyrockets to 1k+ ms, continuing on its way to 10k ms. Then, and only then, I disconnect. While any other connection I have to the internet is without any issues, Dekaron just crashes due to disconnection. If I try again within 5 minutes, the same thing will happen. After a short break, the service is back to normal, and I can play the game.

TL;DR
    I get ms spikes which DCs me, and lasts for about 10-15 minutes before I can play again.
    Pirhana123
  • toolnew1toolnew1 Posts: 2Approved Member
    edited July 2016
    My experience is that with both a migrated account AND a newly created one, I get "disconnected from server" right after I enter my ID and password. I have tried several times at varying times of day/night and haven't been able to get past that screen even once.

I'm hoping our descriptions of our varying issues will prove helpful. If anyone knows of a fix for one or multiple of these, feel free to share :)
    papaya, I am confussed, I wrote 3 messages to you since the launch and now received a reply saying you resolved this issue, but you just posted this notice yesterday. I am still getting this issue so why would I receive a message back saying it has been resolved? I don't understand this.
    punkemil23
  • GallorumRexGallorumRex Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    @Alii031

I'd take it to mean they are fixing it, thought they had a fix and then found it wasn't a fix. This is normal in debugging software.

I was able to get on for a day, now am in the same boat as others that can't. Patience while they figure it out is what's called for.
  • romanceromance Posts: 10Approved Member
    what happens to me is I load game, get to login part, put in my ID/password, put in 2nd password, get to char section, hit "connect" get kicked back to login, try to log back it says "reconnecting may take 5 minutes to reconnect" then disconnected from server pops up. I never force the game closed or hit any of those buttons. I don't know why anyone would force the game closed with those buttons. I think most of us are just getting kicked back to login part after clicking "connect" at char section. Oh and if once I am on the game if I try to change to a different server it kicks me to log in and then repeats the 5 minute wait and disconnected from server. please fix asap!!

I also have this same issue, and I also cannot do DK Square, I get dc'd and cant log back in forever...
    @GallorumRex, I am a patient person but this is getting ridiculous. another maint and yet the login issue still happening... I just tried to log on and got kicked back to the login part. 3 maints since and it will be the last thing fixed or if at all.
    edited July 2016
    I have been trying to log in for 40+ minutes now. I cannot get online, I get kicked out every single time. I can pick my char, so its not an issue about waiting the time, its something else. 

I also had a friend try to log on my account, he had NO issues whatsoever. He logged in my account and got connected right away.
    I'm wondering if this isn't an issue with xigncode and not DK. Are all of us running Windows 10 that can't log in?

Without getting too technical, Win10 uses App-V to sandbox apps. xigncode checks open apps to see if there are any changes to them. When an app is sandboxed (this is done so viruses can't spread to the system) xigncode can't see what's happening and thinks we're all cheaters?

Just a guess here...
    JLefebvre024

@GallorumRex I have windows 7 64 bit system. it has only been a week since the launch and my computer hasn't changed and I never ever had this problem with acclaim, gamehi (except when they did admit the 5 minute wait was their end after a month then finally fixed It through a very long maint) or nexon. I have seen some with windows 10, windows 7 or even ones with the required specs to play this game having issue.

I have Win10 64 bit. I havent played Dekaron retail since 2Moons, back when Bad Moons Rising was being released, so I have no idea about the other migrations. I just know I am a new player, just downloaded and made accounts and I have had nothing but issues.
    emmercon
    Well so much for that guess. Thanks @Alii031 and @romance
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate

After reading your announcement, I am not quiet sure that you got it right. "Disconnect to the server" issue is separate from all other issues and has nothing to do with reconnecting, because that is only one of a consequences, not the cause and is normal behavior. So, let me clear it again:

1. After launching the client, we get to the ID & PW screen and after filling in the data, we get back the same ID & PW screen with message: "Disconnected to the server".

2. If we pass the previous step (after numerous tries) we get to the 2nd password page, that brings us to the choose character page. When we choose character, select channel and press "Connect", we get thrown back to the ID & PW screen with same "disconnected to the server" message.

3. If I connect my laptop directly to my provider (by sharing Wi-Fi over my smart phone), thus bypassing my home network router, everything goes absolutely smooth and the issue never appears.

Conclusion: negotiating protocols between your and mine setup are sensitive either to time (router introduces few ms in handshake protocols) or to depth (you don't allow retranslating data deeper into networks) or both. I tried to explain in very simple terms so everyone can understand, but please, show this to your technicians geeks, they will recognize the issue immediately and fix it. ty.
    PappyPlay
  • eternalchubyeternalchuby Posts: 18Approved Member Beginner
    month later still not fixed..... Unreal . .

@MateaB1 Well said! ^^ 100000000%
    caixuan
  • armandosalasarmandosalas Posts: 5Approved Member
    <br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>
    Do not connect the bat pressed
  • armandosalasarmandosalas Posts: 5Approved Member
    Do not connect the bat pressed
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    Now
    the problem is even worse with the issue of "Log in... get to character
    screen, click any server.. Back to Log in screen"
    Last week at
    least able to make it on game for 30 min.on one of my 3 characters, which isn't really saying much,  that is still not being able to play.

Now I (and many others) cannot even make it past the character screen, when clicking any server, we get booted back to Log in
    Screen. This is completely rediculous, that this problem even exists, let alone taking this long to fix it.

I never had any issues this
    bad where I couldn't connect to game until you, papayaplay, got a hold
    of this game and messed it all up. Losing the ability to use my paid
    for premium timed items as well. Where is the "ability to pick up
    where we left off" ? Gone... Thanks for ripping us off.  Cant do any of the events,cant use any of my items, and you are ruining the game. What a shame.

It should NOT take this long to fix one of the
    BIGGEST problems you have, which was NOT even a problem until you took over.
    Fix it already.
    PappyPlayDentFixdhtnatanoraque9emmercon
  • eternalchubyeternalchuby Posts: 18Approved Member Beginner
    Agree 100% With Above Poster Rhaellas...  I dont think i could say it any Better.. this is taking way to long.

• DentFixDentFix Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner
     I hope, this problem will be fix tomorrow!
     How to play with disconnect before enter in Colloseum or DKsquare......  QQ
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    @DentFix Let's see if it will change tomorrow if there will be weekly maintenance! 
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    @[DK]PapayaPlay
    You just announced in message after maintenance:
    Any player who experiences a disconnect at the character select screen when clicking the connect button please send your account name and the character's name to the Help Desk. We will work on your issue on an account by account basis.
    Is this a joke? This has nothing to do with any specific account! It has to do with your server and service you are providing! I don't have problems in logging in if I change my network setup, change provider and such! The point is, I was able to normally play before in normal environment of my home network with my family (4 players), but now I am deprived of that, because of default filtering of your server, which kicks my router for unknown (to you, atm) reasons. If you are applying some new rules, publish them, so I know I can't (am not allowed to) play Dekaron anymore, and let's finish it...
    Rhaellasoraque9galopar
    edited July 2016

Everyone (who does not have this problem) told us to stop "complaining" or reporting it and give them time and as I said I had a bad feeling this would happen, they would just assume its on "our end" not theirs, so how does checking account by account going to solve it exactly? this is disturbing...I already sent to them every detail of what happens, my computer system, my location and this is what the outcome is decided? everyone who has this issue did not have this issue with nexon, so how is it by each account to be investigated on?

@MateaB1 what internet company do you have? I saw on another post weeks ago, someone had said they couldn't get on their account because they had a certain internet provider but their friend could on a different provider. which I have the same provider as the one who couldn't get on which is concerning. I am able to get on but cant change server or sometimes if I log it takes multiple times to get back on.

COOOL "NICE WORK" PAPAYAPLAY "NICE WORK" like a TOILET WORK. Тhis team spoiled the game and nervous players to the limit! I am personally disgusted and sorry that I gave money!
     Even worse than yesterday! Fuck the system !
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    Regarding Papaya's request to submit a ticket if you still  are getting login problems and disconnects, a quick question.  If I have a few accounts, can I submit tickets for all my Users from this one account that I'm using for Forums? Or do I have to login to each account (user) separately to submit their tickets?

Also, since Maint, has anyone noticed that the Forums and main website in general are "acting up"?  I'm frequently getting "disconnected from server" messages now in those areas.  The fix is easy...just doing a screen refresh.  But it's annoying when it does it repeatly.  Is this happening for anyone else?
  • dhtnatandhtnatan Posts: 8Approved Member Beginner
    can you FUCKING fix that asshole problem??????  i dont stop to fucking get dc! to log in its not 5/10/15/20/30 Minuets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its fucking HOUR for me can you FUCKING fix that problem DEMN IT
    what the problem with all your problem!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    1. NON-32BIT
    2. Disconnect
    3. Disconnect when i pass for other map
    4. "5" Minuets till log in
    5. 2nd Password
    6. THIS GAME IS FUCKING FUCKED BECAUSE ALL THIS PROBLEM
    7. No [GM][DK]/[DEV] NO ANSWER TO NOTHINGNGNGNGNGNNG HOW YOU WANT PEOPLE WILLL BE IN THIS DEKARON IF YOU LAZY AND YOU DONT DO NOTHING YOU JUST LOG TO FORUM DO WEEKLY UPDATE AND GO OUT THE FORUM FOR THE NEXT WEEKLY UPDATE
    THERE ARE FUCKING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIS /LAUNCHER/DC/2ND PASS/ AND YOU DONT DO NOTHING TO HELP THEM ! THE MAN WHO HELP ME WITH THE 32BIT PROBLEM IS A NORMAL GUY JUST HELPD ME SO WHEN YOU DONT ANSWER TO PEOPLE DONT BE SURPRISE IF THIS DEKARON WILL GO DOWN !!!!! DEMN IT DO SOMETHING IF YOU WANT TO GET THINGS ! THE BIGGEST UPDATE IN GLOBAL IS THE FUCKING PASS FROM NEXON TO PAPAYA!!!!!!! DO  UPDATES! DO EVENTS!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE LVL 123 NEED TO WAIT FOR FUCKING DF FOR LVL UP ??????? IM FUCKING LVL 122 AND I WAIT FOR DF TO LVL UP! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO LEVEL UP ! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO GET A LOT OF EXP!
    GIVE EVERYBODY MAIL BOX 200%/300% WHO CARES WHAT! JUST DO SOMTHING.... WHAT YOU THINK FUCKING WATERMELON RUNE WILL LVL ME  UP 900 LVLS ? AND IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE IS LIKE A 400 PEOPLE IN GLOBAL KNOW ABOUT THIS WATERMELON! WHAT ABOUT THE NEWBIES?!??!?!?!?!?
    #@***JUST DO SOMETHING***

nacromoonNiil0X
     Тhey (papayaplay) only think about .... money.... or do not thinks for nothing! NEXON were excellent on maintenance, with small gaps sometimes, congratulations to them already miss!
    galopar