[Issue] Disconnected from server After clicking "Connect"

Comments

• DentFixDentFix Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner

Cant log in! hahahhahah     they boke the game, OMG i cant belive this is unreal!!!  rip Dekaron. No words.

• osoba03osoba03 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016
    First login:  freeze after 2nd password...
    second login: reconnecting 5min
    10min later last login: Incorrect ID + button exit

This is new GameCrash Event or what? :-D

I think is NEW EVENT. Thanks papaya, this support is =0

• Zmuki1990Zmuki1990 Posts: 20Approved Member Beginner
    STUCK ON RECONNECT FOR LAST 5 HOURS AND NOT EVEN A WORK FROM PAPAYA SO YEA SUPPORT IS =O
  • Jenkinz187Jenkinz187 Posts: 5Approved Member
    ive started dk again coz of the transfer and hoped it will be better!!
    3days playing and now that....-.-
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    now almost whole game is having trouble logging in this morning. when you put in your ID/password it almost looks like you wont get to 2nd password, it finally pops up after 30 seconds or so and then after takes you to char screen with a blackscreen then maybe 3 4 minutes it shows char screen, you hit connect and goes to blackscreen or kicks you to login as before. GM please do an emergency maint today!!
  • lancelot65163lancelot65163 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    game sucked under papaya play.. lol.. what were they thinking?
  • jezzibeljezzibel Posts: 8Approved Member Beginner
    Returning player here.. Played for 5 days and then when I exited game using menu option - it took me to a black screen. I left on that blackscreen for 30mins game still didnt close. Then I alt+f4 the game now cant log back in..
  • aloken213aloken213 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    same  issue got here been playing  for  7hours and when i got dced and boom cant connect  
    what happening to the world of deka 
    disapointed   returning player herer.
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    I guess Papaya aren't supposed to be the Deka Game Providers, just the Deka Grave Diggers...lmao!
  • osewonosewon Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    Its been near one month that this problems been going on and every ticket i have submitted has a status of solved but i still cant even log in and now i can not even make it to the character screen whats going on t\with this game
    @Osewon One thing you SHOULD DO is respond to those "Closed  (or Solved) Tickets".  I've had to do this with at least one of mine like that.

There will be a reply feature on the message they sent you.  Use that and state your case clearly.  For instance, "I'm still unable to login to play. Please re-open this ticket and mark it as 'unresolved'."
    After the restart maint-I logged 3 accounts without getting kicked, feeling excited that the login error was 100% gone, logged a 4th account, got kicked, so guess not... sigh
    PappyPlay

Same problems ~, same support =0    GOOD WORK PAPAYA

• luitot001luitot001 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    great! i can't connect again.. I only played with my 2 accounts.. then it kicked me out, now i can't log in on both.. WTF Papaya?? what a noob host..
    It's been an ongoing problem since "day one".  The GMs say they are very much aware of it and are "working on it".  How long it will take is still a mystery.

On one of the Maint Announcements (the previous one I think), they said if you're still having problems with connection issues, submit a support ticket. Their intention (according to the announcement) is to solve the problem(s) one player (account) at a time.
    Except yesterday just proved it is a program issue. Everyone who did not have the issue, had it.
     we cant connect, they start event :))) this is spirit ....ha ha! But good work papaya, you are THE BEST. No words!
  • justanacc321justanacc321 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    How long "up to 5 minutes"  is for papaya????

My main acc dced going into dksq like 30min ago and I am still getting "reconnecting.. this may take upto 5 minutes" pop then immediately dcing me..

Please Papaya... Why are you making coming back to this game so hard?????
    oraque9
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    @justanacc321  If you get DC, the 5 min timer will start, close it and wait the full 5 minutes + or it won't work, and it will just keep adding another 5 minutes to it, if you keep trying before the first 5 minute timer is up.

• jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    I cant connect to the game.. is it still maintenance? I tried 5times already every 5 minute, still getting disconnected in the 3rd time I log-in and goes in to char menu then I select Divine valley and connect after that DC again up to now still cant connect..... whats happening?  
    Well, the connect on char screen problem still hasn't been fixed....
  • flowtrader87flowtrader87 Posts: 1Approved Member
    still not fixed
  • GoldesterGoldester Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
     I COULDNT PLAY BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM 5 MINS REconnection RIP dekaron...
    And also the same here...still the same login problems...can't get past Character Select into the game.  But one "plus"...I was able to at least see my Character Select screens on all five of my accounts!!  (That's the FIRTS TIME that's happened since day 1!)
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate

Time is ticking, so is our patience...
    PappyPlay
    edited July 2016
      So sad!

R.I.P DEKARON  

• romanceromance Posts: 10Approved Member
    edited July 2016
    After waiting a month (did get a response after about a week that they were "looking" at my problem), I have grown bored of sitting here and trying to log in for an hour or more sometimes. Think its about time to move on. 

Good luck to you guys, hope this gets resolved for you at some point :)

just tried logging on again after recent maint (26th). got 1 account on, tried a 2nd one and got kicked back to login.....still needs fixed.. I was excited to read on the post they would be working on the connecting issue but still a issue.

• MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Still not working, I guess you will have to put more pressure on tech team...