[Issue] Disconnected from server After clicking "Connect"

Comments

• RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016
    @[DK]PapayaPlay  .... I agree with what @MateaB1 said,  The DC right back to log in screen from character screen isn't a person by person issue.   It's your server(s), game client or whatever. 

We were able to play like normal and just fine, before the transfer.  

@MateaB1,  I am not even using a router,  my wifi is disabled and I am straight up hardwire connected.  I cannot even do what you do. 

Though I was able to log in here and there before for the longest point of about 30 minutes, then I would get booted instantly if I tried to change channels, or go to Mitera, then get the boot back to log in screen with the disconnected from server message.  Now I don't even get that.

This is what happens to me now:

Log in, enter pin, get to character screen, select any channel, get kicked right back to log in screen.

Still...  But now I don't even get the "disconnected from server" message.  It just goes back to log in screen

I have 2 tb 16 gig ram pc, with nvidia graphics card, newer.  And 60 mpbs dl net speed, with 6.5 mpbs upl

That happens with all 3 of my characters accounts  ( I have only 3 ) My main and two alts, and they all do the same. 

This also happens to a family member of mine who is a long time player, (the one who got me started playing Dekaron Global)  he's been playing a lot longer than me even,  he has the same internet provider as I do,  but in a different city.  He has the same exact issue.  He also mention that maybe the issue is in the ability of PapayaPlay's game server being able to handle high speed internet, so I guess if you have a slow connection, maybe you can log in.  IDK, but if that was the case, that's not right either.

I tried to log in to game from my Dad's house over the 4th of July weekend and got the same issue.  He has just as good of internet, if not better, but different internet provider, so I was curious, tried to connect via his wifi (like I said  I got the same ordeal).

@[DK]PapayaPlay,  I will send in a ticket for each of my 3 characters, however Like @MateaB1 said,  I really don't believe. this isn't a person by person issue, it's in your game setup somewhere.   We NEVER had this issue before.  This really should be the first thing you fix.  There again, my timed items are running out, as well as time for the event.   And more... (along with so many others)

@DentFix  they won't get much money for the game, if they don't fix it so that the current LONG TIME players (and some Premium long time players) that transferred from Nexon can LOG IN!

romancePappyPlaydhtnatanGreenFroglabsqho02
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    @Rhaellas  I have the same issues as you here in the Toronto (Canadda) area. Hi-speed line, but now can rarely even get to the character select screen, let alone login to the game.

I find it difficult to understand why this problem has been so complicated for them. If the game worked at Server "A", and all they did was move it to a different server ("B"), then any problems would only amount to the differences between A and B.
  • dhtnatandhtnatan Posts: 8Approved Member Beginner
    its same problem to me too.... now i woke up im log in to dekaron its send me to select char and BOOM i kicked..... Papaya you doing bad job..... bring this back to Nexon..... you dont even worry about the people with the 32bit cant play or us always get dc or 5 minuets problem....fuck you...if you want to succes with this dekaron just do something
    DEMN YOU
    stupids
    botilkaaa
  • markedonewthmarkedonewth Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    I'm personally hoping that for anyone that's been having this issue, such as myself, that we get some sort of compensation, I popped open a couple of the runes I got from attendance thinking that this latest maint was going to fix it, only to find that it's made it worse now, I log in, shoot up to 40k ms and dc. If I had known it was going to be worse, I wouldn't have my runes wasting away in my inventory right now as I'm unable to get in the game. - Entropyy
    punkemil23

Thrice - 194 AK
  • gtavalerigtavaleri Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016

• DentFixDentFix Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner
     PAPAYAPLAY  thanks for support!
    @Dentfix I'm assuming that was a facetious remark...lol!
    galopar
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    I'm still trying to figure out how to by pass this disconnection issue while trying to play. I remembered somewhere on the forum someone had mentioned when they logged back in anywhere but ardeca they had no disconnection at all whether just dcing or trying to click "connect" at char screen. I went to deneb and even tried opening the dshop, when it would freeze it gave me a reason to try to log off and try to get back on without being kicked to login part. I was able to do this 5 6 times with my one account so far had no issue getting right back to the game. I was really surprised. I tried another account but I had 2 chars sitting in deneb that point and the one did get kicked to login part so I cant figure that one out yet. Im going to try again with the one account that got kicked back to login at deneb separately and see how it goes. Im getting so tired of not being able to play especially in areas most of my lvls, friends, guilds go to such as dk servers. If anyone else can go to a lvl area that isn't busy and test logging in and out and report here, I think it might give papaya an idea that possibly its ardeca being overloaded with players since only 3 servers. Now I know we can say well 3 servers should balance it out but 4 is a big difference when you have this many players logging on to a moved database. I hope this somehow helps papaya figure something to this information. anyone else that can test what I suggested and report here so they can see.  
    galopar
    I tested with the other account that kept being kicked to login at deneb and that account doesn't seem to want to work like the other. it doesn't make sense. I do think the servers being too full doesn't help.
    @Alii031 I was able to get on this morning for about an hour,  once I went to change channels I got kicked to log in screen,  I was still in Ardeca though,  (and I have only so far been able to get in on Non-Pk -.-) and since then  I have not been able to get back on.   I get to character screen, and get kicked as soon as I select any channel again. 

If I make it back on,  I will take my Mage to Valley Rift, where it's not crowded and try what you are saying.

I still cannot even get passed the character screen at all on my other 2 characters,  and it seems that once you get kicked (if you do get passed). Then that is all it does is kick back to log in screen from there on out.

I did get the disconnected from server message and timer again also, but if I wait awhile, it just kicks to log in screen from character screen, with no dc message or timer.

I think you might be right in the fact that there is not enough room on 3 servers, but I also think its probably something a little more than that, and they are missing an easy fix somehow.
    galopar

@Rhaellas yeah I agree, it is definitely something more then an overloaded server. I just now tried my third account in deneb, it took got kicked to login part. Only one made it 7 times logging back to char screen and back to deneb. that really doesn't make sense to me. whenever I do get kicked to login, I wait close to 5 minutes although if I tried to go to a dk server it takes a bit longer then 5 minutes to get back to even the 2nd password. I did however make it to dk server today because I tried twice (got lucky on 2nd time) because I really wanted to do a dg with the guild and this disconnection issue has been holding me back from playing. I really hopeeeee this next maint is the "ONE".

@Rhaellas how did your testing go? I found this very odd, deneb wasn't working for my one account so I thought of another place that had very few people which I tried parca..it seemed for this account parca worked. so one account was able to log in and out perfectly through deneb, 2nd at parca. why each account is better in certain areas, I cant figure out. my mind is totally baffled with this whole thing. I have read some on forum saying their accounts have this problem but a friend of theirs whos either in same area or hour away works fine. Just proves in my opinion its on their end, not ours, because its triggering certain areas.

Wow! You guys are lucky!! lol!  @Alii031 and @Rhaellas I haven't got past the character select screen since almost forever.  I have only been able to login once since transfers. (I try to log 3-4 x daily).  But IF I EVER GET IN, I'm going to try that "low usage area" idea.  

I agree that it HAS TO BE something on the providers end.  I don't think they changed the Game Requirement Specs that much to make the game unplayable on my PC.  I'm running Windows 7 XP Pro 64 bit, AMD Phenom II 955 quad core processor, 8 gb memory, great graphics card (ATI Radeon HD 5600 - due for an upgrade soon).  Should work without problems...even multi-client.

so today I went to deneb to try again to see if it wasn't just the other day that it happen to work. for another reason so I could open dshop to use my free coins. dshop froze on me several times and I had to log out like almost 7 times without fail it did not kick me to login. Please, Papaya recognize this has to be a server issue. if it was on my end, I think it would of 100% kicked me at deneb as well. for some reason that location agrees with that account to log in and out without getting kicked to login.

@Pappyplay I haven't been able to get past character screen  since i tried to change channels and got kicked back to log in screen again, on the 9th.  I should have known not to, but really that should not happen at all, it's a major problem, but yea I guess you can call it "lucky".  I can  only get on Non Pk  IF i can get past the character screen at all.   I'm so heartsick about it.

@Alii031  I haven't been able to get back on to try the theory, but my family member has tried it,  he has his characters anywhere but Ardeca, he was able to log in game at first with no issues.  But since after the first couple of days of the transfer, he is now having the same issues, of getting to character screen and then getting kicked back to log in screen.   He has 3, and they are all on other maps, and not in Ardeca, I'm not sure where exactly, but that theory is not working for him.  Though there might be something to it.

I hope to get back on and move somewhere besides Ardeca, to try it out, but no luck for the last 2 days... still stuck at character screen =(
    @Rhaellas so sorry to hear! I totally understand what your feeling. It is very frustrating when you just want to get on the game and pick up where you left off 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am atleast glad I don't have the dc issue everyone has while on the game, I would go crazy and most likely give up. If I could atleast change servers while im on(in any area, especially to DK), I wouldn't be as anxious to wait till the problem is fixed. my other accounts are still having trouble finding their area to log in and out of. Do they have maint every week? Lets hope because its Monday and 2 days till then. (hope hope hope fix fix fix lol ) 
    Rhaellas
    Here's hoping
    @Alii031 and @Rhaellas - Well at least that's a couple of new things I can try....going to non-pk channel and a different map..

@Alii031 When you login to the alternate map (Deneb for example), can you stay logged when switching to other Maps? (And then just loggin off from the remote map?)  The game has been SO UNSTABLE for me that I'm hesitant to really play, but if I can at least run a Shop-or-2, that would suffice for now.  I was able to get in once before the last Maint for a few hours and open a Shop...before getting dc'd when I went to the Middlemen.
    @PappyPlay yeah, I was able to log back to char screen and back to deneb multiple times, without fail of getting kicking to login part. for some reason my other chars don't work there or really any other area. its very odd. I notice running through ardeca on DV though, I have lag, and I never experienced this issue since acclaim because I had a different computer with lower memory. I really believe there is too many on the servers of 3. so many log their alts for dailys and let them sit +new players+ old players returning, is all overloading the servers and possibly for you, me and others having this dc issue, our systems are more sensitive to the overload. Im not holding my breath that this issue will be fixed this coming maint because if they asked everyone who is having the dc to connect issue to send their account infos first, it means they will start from there before even tackling the server issue. If I am able to log in and out from deneb, no dc to login issue, I would hope they would get the idea, this is a server issue. Now I have not tried to log out from deneb, close game and try to log back, so that might be a different story, but if I want to open dshop I will go to deneb incase I need to log out.   
     I make updates to my graphic card and now the game run normal, without disconnect.Try and you and leave comment. My video is Nvidia GTX 650, Win 7 64 bit
    I've thought the same as you...maybe it's just my video card.  I run an ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series

Is this outdated?

This problem still excists....I knew this would be because the last maint they asked everyone who had this problem to send in their account info, so I believe that's where they are starting on this issue. All the proof right here on this forum post and now the only difference is when you get kicked back to login, and click exit on the ID box, something pops up asking if you want to exit click yes or not, instead before it was a gray box saying close game and you hit OK. Papaya, this is a server issue, please believe that and fix it.

Jenkinz187
  • GallorumRexGallorumRex Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016
    @Alii031

Yup, same thing here now, can't even get to the char screen. It's like a step backwards, not forwards.

Though, I've worked in tech, and this must be driving whomever job it is to fix it, insane. So instead of being mad, I feel sympathy for that poor person.
    Rhaellas
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Nothing changed, problem persists. It's not a game software issue, talk to the people who are hosting you! Omg...
    Rhaellasgalopar

Still have problems! HAVE NO SUPPORT FROAM papaya play!

You can add my name to the list.  Even though I got a message from the Support Team that my missing players have been restored to one of my accounts, I can't even [now] get to the character select screen to see if, in fact, those characters are at least present.

Only the one account was missing players that I know of.  I haven't been able to check at least two of my accounts too see if this is a problem there as well. 

PAPAYA PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT DELETE TRANSFER DATA UNTIL ALL ACCOUNTS CAN BE CHECKED BY PLAYERS...which means being able to logon!!
    Atleast once I figured out for a week I could log in and out from deneb without being kicked, now that's not even working. whoever did the little mending of changing how to close game from login part..just like really? like a band aid. They keep assuming we are all forcing game to shut so they added this little new pop up -,-
    edited July 2016
    Well today I was able to log in so far (crossing fingers) on 2 of my 3 and was able to change channels on all and stayed connected,  I didn't do much though..  I took them both to valley rift when logging out.  When I logged out I didn't get a boot back to log in screen or dc  (so far). 
    Got on my main, and got on my segnale, now going to try my concerra.   I hope this is a fix.  Or that its hope that they are working on it.   I haven't tried to multi client yet.   (don't want to push my luck on the multi client thing just yet).

Speaking of server being over crowded, and many still having issues.  Every 2 or 3 steps I walked on Divine Valley in Ardeca ,  I had to block one of the Gold Spamming flipping robot characters. -.-

It seems a bit not fair,  that so many players and some long time players, still can't play the game, yet these spamming bots can get on all over the place filling up server space, just so their bots can sit in ardeca spamming the chat, shouting that cheap golds crap.  That is illegal in the game to begin with,
    and quite frankly I have been really tired of those spammers for some time.  -.-  just sayin'

Crossing my fingers that this is getting resolved.  We shall see over the next couple of days

@DentFix I have the Nvidia GTX650 series also, and windows 7 64 bit.  I upgraded and degraded, no difference.  I also had set all the permissions as in,  run as administrator, allowed Dekaron.exe in DEP and so on,  it had made no difference.   

Just seems today, something is better, because I could log in and change channels  (3 for 3 now).

Though I have not tried to go to DK server and haven't done much on each of my 3 chars accounts.  I was glad to get passed the log in screen on all finally.   Waiting now to see what tomorrow brings. 

PappyPlay
    @Rhaellas Dang, I feel like getting out the champagne!!  lol!  At least ONE OF US (Rhaellas) may have gotten by the disconnect problem.  I tried all my accounts....still no go.  But, hey, maybe YOU ARE the beginning of the whole problem being resolved for everyone....got my fingers crossed!
    Rhaellas
    @PappyPlay  I hope so too, seriously.  I hope its not just luck for a day... and when we can all get on...and stay on and play for real..  I'll buy that first bottle !!! =D   cheers