[Issue] Disconnected from server After clicking "Connect"

Comments

• PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    @Cryten & @MateaB1 I'm still puzzled why the game worked perfectly for me (no login or disconnect issues out of the ordinary) with Nexon.  The only difference for me is the Papaya servers.  I'm not very computer-savvy, but if I changed nothing, logically things should still work as far as my concerns go.  The only variation to that logic is if Papaya changed the specifications for running the game.  And I don't see anything there of concern.
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    edited August 2016
    (Braving this forum since they said they fixed it... I sure hope so)  @Mateab1 and @Alii031 you are on key about what the problem is,  and I even confirmed it with my internet service provider,  had to clean my dns and reset it AND get a new router, due to all of the ddos attacks and  bots on here (both forum and game)  my ip / pc / and router got hit with all of it also, because of both this forum and the game.  Due to the lack of the proper set up of this game
     (Not a geek or a tech but I get most of it) .  I still get disconnected however, but not quite as bad (for the moment)  and I am still not too keen on logging onto the forum as it still not https, on the forum, part of this sight.   Not good.

They need to secure things up properly, and balance that out properly, no I am not a programmer, or a tech geek, like I said, but I agree with @Mateab1, they need to ask who has had it before to help them get the security right, and the whole program running right, so that legit can log in and play, with good connection, meanwhile blocking ddos attacks and botting.  I don't know if they have or not, but it sure doesn't seem so.

@PappyPlay  I also have great MBPS and UPl speeds, and can play any other game without this issue.  Though it went as far as I said, then my internet started shutting down because of all the ddos and bots from this game.  My internet service provider confirmed it .  (So did my pc tech I have when I have a major issue)  Got it cleaned up, but I hope it stays that way.  And I feel bad for all of us, but especially those who haven't been able to even get on yet, like yourself.

Taking an extremely long time for them to get it done too.

Now logging back off forum, as I still don't trust it yet.  Peace =)
    @Rhaellas That sucks that your PC, IP and Router got slammed with the DDoS bull.  I can only assume that my firewalls (or anti-virus) saved me. (I have ESET and Malware Bytes).  However, I still think the DDoS jerks got through my protection setup "a little" because I had a couple of items in the "Chinese-looking" hieroglyphics that were in my "sent messages" folder.  It's "all good" now, but without secured settings ("https"), I think we're all "open" for possible hacking.
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    Lately, since I added the extra router, I have been able to change servers more often without being kicked to login, although I had noticed still, if I run a 2nd client I do get kicked to login, so its a bit frustrating still because I cant run a alt or a shop char while I lvl on my main but its been less stress playing for sure without being kicked to login everytime I switch. so papaya please keep checking into this information
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Still no progress on the issue...
    I received a reply from a GM saying they think its a routing problem but didn't sound definite to a solution anytime soon. : /
  • nnytepyrennytepyre Posts: 20Approved Member Beginner
    All of my accounts cant connect to the server for some reason, even if i did, i get massive ping spikes which just dcs me right after i log in. Also accessing your website and forum is painfully slow, all of this happened right after your maintenance yesterday, i hope it gets fixed asap.
    zelonboard
  • thedeficitthedeficit Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    @nnytepyre
    i have the same problem. still disconnecting

Omg, I guess you have special relations with them, all I get is automatic reply: "...ty, we will look into it...". Please inform us if you get to find out some more informations, the rest of us are kept in the dark...
  • potpot1potpot1 Posts: 11Approved Member Beginner

• jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    I cant connect to the game is it in maintenance?
    @Alii031 and @MateaB1  I got a reply to an old ticket from Veronica saying "everything looked good on [one of my accounts] and there should be no problems logging in."  It's always nice when they "keep in touch"...lol!  

Anyway, I've updated them (her?) about all my accounts.  (Still unable to get passed Character Selection.)  That "routing problem" sounds like a good possibility @Alii031.  I try logging in after each Maint on at least one account, that should be a sufficient test for when they get things straightened up.
    @PappyPlay sorry to hear you are still having trouble to log. I really think it has to do with routers, with my experience with my 2nd router, Im not having to relog so much as before, there are times when I do but cant say as often, its been more relaxing to play lol it still confuses me why the server doesn't like my xfinity box but im just glad I thought of the 2nd router to try. I hope it continues and that they keep trying to discover a solution to this because whether we find ways to bypass it, it still needs to be improved. Such as siege yesterday, many dced and had trouble logging back on right before, im sure it happens but considering how the server has been since launch im sure it made it even more difficult.
  • solahbsolahb Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    still not fixed ? no 1 care about us xD now nexon was good...
  • LittleTartLittleTart Posts: 0Member Beginner
    4 hours later and still trying to reconnect
  • LittleTartLittleTart Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Wow now I can reconnect to the server but I get disconnected when I try to go on a DK server
  • RedManFuryRedManFury Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    I was disconnected while attacking Vanzer statue in Python and now I cannot reconnect! I just purchased in game money and a 7 day auto rod and now i cannot connect! I want compensation for loss of time!
    A19 and even A20 are announced, but obviously not for those who cannot play due to discrimination on router producers... I am sorry Vertigo, but I can't change router because it belongs to provider. It seems that I am forced to say goodbye to this game and you all...
    I still think Papaya is holding back on A19 etc until they get the connection issues resolved.  My own opinion mind you.
  • piraye61piraye61 Posts: 0Member Beginner

Hello there

I'm not allowed to play for a long time
    I'm opening game everything is normal
    input select button, type the server ID and password
    I press time (dısconnetted from the server) I get an error
    I can not enter the game Waiting for emergency aid
    Thank you.

Papaya, I hope you are still trying to figure this issue out.
  • slaphappyslaphappy Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Well they may have fixed the social login but now i cant stay logged in the game for more than 5 minutes ...now they need to fix the normal login /server issues
    edited September 2016

@slaphappy sorry to hear that, but this thread is for disconnecting from clicking "CONNECT" at login only, please repost this issue on a new post, we don't want to confuse them anymore then it is lol.

• PAINFACTORYPAINFACTORY Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    This is a bunch of (BULL) ! Why is it so hard to fix the problem with the servers so we don't have to try to Login 10 or 15 times and waist an hour? Could someone please let me know?
  • SilverWolf45SilverWolf45 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    [DK]PapayaPlay[DK]PapayaPlayPosts: 20Papaya PlayimageimageimageBeginner
    We are aware there is an issue regarding the ability to properly connect for some users. Some players are reporting that they are getting disconnected when clicking the "Connect" button from the character select screen when trying to log into the game.

Currently when a player abruptly disconnects or force closes their client (closing with the [x], al4+f4, ctrl+alt+del, random disconnect, etc) there is a 5 minute wait timer to be able to reconnect. Unfortunately, it seems the timer goes much longer for some players than intended.

We will be investigating this issue and resolve it as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

My patience is running very thin. You need to fix this 5 minute reconnect crap. It seem like each time this game gets pass around like a joint things go wrong. But when you get kicked out or you log out to restart your computer so you not lag so much in DF it takes any where 10 to 30 minutes to log back on. This when you do log in and click on a server it kicks you off the game back to the log in server. Before you place this Act 19 and 20. This reconnect should be your number ONE to be fixed. You posted this back in June 30, 2016 and you still have not did anything about it. This September 21, 2016 when are you going to FIX this issue?
    Still disconnecting to log-in screen...
  • LithiasLithias Posts: 3Member Beginner
    @Alii031 this may be a "new" issue but, the end result is the "same" issue when logging in gives same error now thus making it more common and MORE of an issue that needs to be resolved on both sides. I had the original error but is now more frequent.
  • MajesticUnicornMajesticUnicorn Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    Well thanks to @MateaB1 and @Alii031 for checking out my problem. I started my own thread because at first, I had a different problem than the 'typical disconnected from server' issue but now it evolved into the problem everyone is facing in this thread. xD  

#TeamBlackScreen
    I am the one and only, from Rising to Evolution.

L4XJEW0.jpg

¢ค໓ēຖ

N૦૦ც ✯

ιllιlı.ıl น lııl ຖ lııl lııl ¢ lııl  lııl r lııl ຖ lıιllιlı

lııl  ιllιlı.ıl ◔͜͡◔ lııl ຖ lııl  lııl  lııl  lııl ◑͜͡◐ lııl ✘ lıιllιlı

• oraque9oraque9 Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    Papaya has a quota for random online players, if you disconnected then you are sorry better luck next hour or day to be log in if selected. Since day 1 when they started this game there is a fucking disconnection problem with this game but they have done nothing. NOTHING
  • juanroldan97juanroldan97 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Someone knows how to fix that...? Papaya has not given any solution?
    I want to playyyyyyyyy